• Register
  • Help

Topic: Pop Choirs

Share/Bookmark

Pop Choirs

Ok...not sure if anyone has ever asked this before...but im looking for a choir library that would be great for pop background vocal harmonies...ala Beach Boys stack vocals...does VOTA have any patches that would fit this need....serene, grand, elequent, soaring harmonies?

danke!
    JPS

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

Re: Pop Choirs

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by J.P. Schwinghamer:
    Ok...not sure if anyone has ever asked this before...but im looking for a choir library that would be great for pop background vocal harmonies...ala Beach Boys stack vocals...does VOTA have any patches that would fit this need....serene, grand, elequent, soaring harmonies?

danke!
    JPS
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably Symphony of Voices and Vocal Planet, by Spectrasonics (Eric Persing). Really well produced, typical Eric fashion, with enough material to blow a week just checking it out. Between the two, an absolutely massive amount...staggering. I would characterize both of these libraries as a very polished sound, extremely good production values, mic\'ing, etc. per genre.

I am not sure about the VOTA, but judging by the title, I\'m guessing that Nick probably doesn\'t have any apocalyptic pop stacks hidden in there, haha.

hehheh yeah VotA is definitely not for Pop choir

tho Ithink it would be fun to try and get that library to sing a Beach Boy tune HAHAHAHA would be a riot

------------------
    Really...I am an Idiot

Voices of the Apopolypse?
    Dasher

Go Back to forum