• Register
  • Help

Topic: Fantastic Manytone sale extended until 11/14:

Share/Bookmark

Fantastic Manytone sale extended until

I feel a little funny posting a non-Omnisphere related topic, but I just didn't want anybody to miss this sale extension:

http://www.manytone.com/

I'm a huge fan, especially of Manybass.

My hero George Duke seems to be a fan as well:

http://www.manytone.com/reviews.php

MC33

Re: Fantastic Manytone sale extended until

I screwed-up, the Manytone sale does not go until 11/14. It was supposed to end 11/10. I apologize to anyone who may have been affected by this FU, including Paul at MT. I did just check the Manytone site however, and the sale prices are still posted - as of 3:40 PM, Tues. 11/11/2008, so it looks like you could get in still, until the prices are changed.

Again, I apologize.

MC33

__

Re: Fantastic Manytone sale extended until 11/14:

Consistent with the goal of diversifying its musical say Aleph Zero is happy to present you with Unoccupied’s debut album. Nadav Katz and Eitan Reiter, a multitalented duo from Israel, each well established on his own, team up here, and the outcome is very special. Everyday Life, as the title suggests, is Unoccupied’s view on everyday life, a view that is melancholic and at the same time optimistic, simple and almost naive, yet deep and revealing. With penetrating melodies and emotional atmospheres, laced with simple smart lyrics, Unoccupied paint a vivid picture of daily reality and beautifully combines the electronic and the acoustic, downtempo electronica and soft rock, ambient pop and alternative music, and is best defined as captivating music for everyday life. Consistent with the goal of diversifying its musical say Aleph Zero is happy to present you with Unoccupied’s debut album. Nadav Katz and Eitan Reiter, a multitalented duo from Israel, each well established on his own, team up here, and the outcome is very special. Everyday Life, as the title suggests, is Unoccupied’s view on everyday life, a view that is melancholic and at the same time optimistic, simple and almost naive, yet deep and revealing.

Re: Fantastic Manytone sale extended until 11/14:

Energy Job, what does this have to do with the topic of the post? Looks to me as if you are simply spamming this web site by inserting a commercial message in a legitimate thread. Shame; hope your message is deleted or ignored...........playz
    Cubase 7.0.3, Wavelab 7.1, Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, Symphobia 1 & 2 , all Spitfire libraries, LASS 2, Requiem Pro, Voxos, Superior Drummer 2, Komplete 8, Cinematic Guitars, most EW libraries, Chris Hein Horns, Guitar & Bass, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro, 18 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, RME Multiface II + HDSP PCIe

Go Back to forum