• Register
  • Help

Topic: Here's MY demo

Share/Bookmark

Here\'s MY demo

Welps, I was sitting at m\' keyboard, tryin\' to think up a cowboy melody, and BAM! Tell me what you think. All the sounds you hear on all on the Kurzweil K2500XS, no sample libraries. The effects are also built it. I had fun composing this, it\'s not as hard as I thought it was either to make a western-ish tune. ( http://home.talkcity.com/MiracleMile/a_sapp/Cowboys.mp3 )

Re: Here\'s MY demo

The links not working for Me A_Sapp

------------------
    Really...I am an Idiot

use lowercase c the filename:
    http://home.talkcity.com/MiracleMile/a_sapp/cowboys.mp3

webservers often run Unix or Linux, which has cAsE sEnSiTivE filenames

Cheers,
    Pete

Good stuff Aaron Keep on working, and get yourself Gigastudio and some decent libraries. It\'ll make a world of difference (since it sounds like you\'ve gotten pretty much all there is to get out of the K-box)

Thomas

Glad you liked it. I had fun with this. I\'ve learned that simplicity is sometimes better than complexity on western themes. I\'d like to make fast string passages and cool anvil parts, but both un-limitations are unavailable. Can\'t wait to see what I can do.

Aaron,
    I really liked your composition. It has that \"epic\" western feel to it. Good Work!

r a

Thanks alot! I\'m currently still working on that peace, and it has a nice little Mexican sounding section right after the slow trumpet solo movement. I think what inspired me was the reverb that I discovered on my Kurzweil KDFX. Yes, that\'s right folks, I was inspired by reverb. I\'ll post the finished product when finished.

Thanks alot! I\'m currently still working on that piece, and it has a nice little Mexican sounding section right after the slow trumpet solo movement. I think what inspired me was the reverb that I discovered on my Kurzweil KDFX. Yes, that\'s right folks, I was inspired by reverb. I\'ll post the finished product when finished.

[This message has been edited by A_Sapp (edited 02-08-2002).]

Go Back to forum