• Register
  • Help

Topic: what you think about Best Service Peter Siedlaczek Complete Classical Collection 2nd

Share/Bookmark

what you think about Best Service Peter Siedlaczek Complete Classical Collection 2nd

what you think about
    Best Service Peter Siedlaczek Complete Classical Collection 2nd Edition ? currently i think this maybe best solution for me (with maybe Garritan Personal Orchestra for oboe etc) for first orchestral sounds. Viennas special editions is huge and pricey (when sound/money ratio ). and miroslav has panning problems and french horns only with vibrato.
    ps. i searching maybe more tradinational sound than hollywood.

Re: what you think about Best Service Peter Siedlaczek Complete Classical Collection

depends on what you expect.
    but if I were you, i would jump straight out to VSL, of course you might have to supplement the brass instruments with other libraries to get the best out of the VSTi world.

Re: what you think about Best Service Peter Siedlaczek Complete Classical Collection

Quote Originally Posted by JUPEKU View Post
    what you think about
    Best Service Peter Siedlaczek Complete Classical Collection 2nd Edition ? currently i think this maybe best solution for me (with maybe Garritan Personal Orchestra for oboe etc) for first orchestral sounds. Viennas special editions is huge and pricey (when sound/money ratio ). and miroslav has panning problems and french horns only with vibrato.
    ps. i searching maybe more tradinational sound than hollywood.
    Thats the first I heard Miroslav has panning problems..I had it since it first come out. Never had such a problem with panning. Best, Joseph

Go Back to forum