Share/Bookmark

Post\'s Steinway - When

When will the Steinway be released -
    Michael? anyone?

I have this terrible itch in my back
    pocket :-)

Bjk

Re: Post\'s Steinway - When

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sapkiller:
    When will the Steinway be released -
    Michael? anyone?
    I have this terrible itch in my back
    pocket :-)
    Bjk
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just a little itch?
    We\'re right on shedule and that means the library is ready in 2 or 3 weeks. We\'re waiting for those precious watermarks to be burned in the samples. When this is done I replace the samples and we\'re sending the masters to the reproduction house.
    In the mean time I recorded a whole audio cd full of demo\'s. I think this way people can better decide on the quality of the material. The cd will be available for a nominal fee at my website. I\'ll keep this forum informed.

Michiel Post

[This message has been edited by Michiel Post (edited 02-05-2002).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>In the mean time I recorded a whole audio cd full of demo\'s. I think this way people can better decide on the quality of the material. The cd will be available for a nominal fee at my website.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excellent idea, Michiel. This will get around the problems caused by mp3 encoding. Thanks for offering this service!

Lawrence

------------------
    Melodialworks Music
    www.lawrencelougheed.com

I wanted to check out Michiel\'s web site, but did not know what the URL was. Could Michiel, or some else post it here?

thx
    Van

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VanMan:

I wanted to check out Michiel\'s web site, but did not know what the URL was. Could Michiel, or some else post it here?

thx
    Van
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    www.postaudiomedia.com

Kip
    Bardstown Audio

Thanks, Kip. I\'ll check it out!

Van
    http://www.mp3.com/VANMUSIC

Go Back to forum