• Register
  • Help

Topic: Off Topic - My email program has crashed!

Share/Bookmark

Off Topic - My email program has crashed!

Are there any fellow Eudora email program users here?

My Eudora has crashed and won't run. I need to retrieve my list of email addresses before I re-install Eudora and I can't find that list in the Program Files/Eudora folder.

My Google searches fail to find any help. If you are familiar with the Eudora program, I would appreciate any help that you are able to give me.

Thanks in advance.

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Re: Off Topic - My email program has crashed!

Hi Larry -

No, unfortunately, I am not an Eudora email user. But I did manage to find a web-link that might point you in the right direction in finding help. Here's the link: Eudora Tech Support. Hopefully the link will work.

If the Eudora email program is like other email programs, there is directory where the email files are stored on your hard drive. I am sure you know this. I am currently using an Apple computer so I can't be of help. But I have searched for those email storage folders and files for the PC in the past just so that I could archive important email documents and attachments. Hopefully the above link will provide you some direction to where to go in searching for that program's folder in storing emails. It's there buried deep somewhere within your PC's directories.

Good luck!

Ted

Edited to add:

Maybe this particular link will help you with your search!

http://eudora.com/techsupport/kb/1602hq.html
    Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

Thanks for the links, Mr. Theodore. I will follow up and see what they have to offer.

Best,

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Email program problem solved after much work!

Thanks again to you, Mr. Theodore, for the links, which were helpful.

Larry

Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Glad to read that your email program is up and running again, Larry! Now you can receive more SPAM for sooooooo many different products and "financial offers"! YIKES!! LOL!

Glad the links worked too, Larry!

Happy Email!

Ted
    Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

Go Back to forum