• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: New SONiVOX Instruments Available to Try For Free!

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up 57 New SONiVOX Instruments Available to Try For Free!

I figured I’d post this up here for y’all to check out. Of course these aren’t our big orchestral stuff but maybe some of you may find these useful, and you can't beat the prices!

SONiVOX Offers Free Trial of 57 New Downloadable Virtual Instruments
    Premier provider of soundware rolls out new line of Virtual Instruments for MAC & PC with aggressive promotional program.

SONiVOX today released the first batch of their new downloadable virtual instrument plugins. These plugins, branded as DVI which stands for Downloadable Virtual Instruments, give musicians and composers instant access to a large collection of sample based virtual instruments for MAC and PC.

As a part of the rollout SONiVOX is offering an unprecedented free trial program allowing musicians to try these downloadable virtual instruments before they purchase them. "Now for the first time users will be able to download and try sample based virtual instruments in the comfort of their own home or studio before they need to make a purchasing decision. The added flexibility allows musicians to purchase only what they really need, when they need it, and at an extremely reasonable price, starting as low as $19. In these trying economic times SONiVOX is delivering a sensible consumer friendly solution to its user base. Our DVI's are instantly accessible, great sounding, and inexpensive," commented Al Joelson, SONiVOX Director of Sales, Marketing, & Business Development.

Replacing an earlier series of downloadable instruments, the new DVI's feature synthesis engine technology developed in-house by SONiVOX as well additional DSP / Special FX by renowned signal processing pioneers and manufacturer iZotope.

The initial 57 DVI offerings include orchestral instruments, vintage keyboards, ethnic tonal & percussion instruments, electronic instruments, guitars, basses, and much more, all affordably priced with prices starting at $19.95 Many more releases are to follow shortly.
    These new DVI products are available now to try for free or purchase from SONiVOX Click Here To Check Them Out!

Al Joelson
    SONiVOX
    www.sonivoxmi.com

Re: New SONiVOX Instruments Available to Try For Free!

Love the idea and product line! Was about to download the Bass - Rickenbacker VI when I found out there is no mac PPC version! Oh why is your mac support only for Intel macs?! Any plans on a PPC release PLEASE?

Very cool idea though! Congrats!

Sorry, got a little carried away with the faces!

Smile Re: New SONiVOX Instruments Available to Try For Free!

Hi Jon,

It's ok, I like the faces

I wish I had better news for you....... We debated about the ppc platform for a while but we couldn't justify doing extra development for a platform that hasn't been made for a couple years. That said, I know there are still plenty G5 users out there..... On the bright side it could be a good excuse to upgrade your MAC (I just did)

This is just the beginning of what is to come.....
    Al Joelson
    SONiVOX
    www.sonivoxmi.com

Darn, but I completely understand. Its ironic though when affordable products are only made for the people who can afford to upgrade to the latest platform.

I really do understand, though upgrading right now is not in the cards...where's the poker playing smiley...oh well SAMURAI!

Cool Re: New SONiVOX Instruments Available to Try For Free!

I was a beta tester for these DVIs and these work great on Windows XP.Great sound,great performace.I'd recomend these to anyone,because there so cool

I gotta say, I love this trend towards individual instrument downloads. It really is the way to go, especially if you find yourself in a pinch, needing a certain sound, it's the middle of the night, and you need it NOW!

Kudos to Sonivox for jumping on the bandwagon!

Kerry
    Mr. Kerry Muzzey

Windows: Are the DVIs VSTPlugins?

:-) Jovan
    the man with the blue guitar

I tried to install some of these on Vista64...and that didnt work at all.
    My intention was to add some demos to the demo composer thingy they had going, but i could never get these to work, and Sonivox didnt respond to my mail, so i assume they had nothing to say on the matter.

Too bad, looked interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Pzy-Clone View Post
    I tried to install some of these on Vista64...and that didnt work at all.
    My intention was to add some demos to the demo composer thingy they had going, but i could never get these to work, and Sonivox didnt respond to my mail, so i assume they had nothing to say on the matter.

Too bad, looked interesting.
    Hi Psy-Clone

We did have issues with Vista64 in the Beta phase. This has long since been resolved.

Regarding your unanswered inquiry please check your spam filter and also drop Peter a line directly at peter (at) sonivoxrocks.com for new installs. If we did miss getting back to you I do apologize.

Best Regards,

Al
    Al Joelson
    SONiVOX
    www.sonivoxmi.com

Thumbs up Re: New SONiVOX Instruments Available to Try For Free!

Quote Originally Posted by jovan View Post
    Windows: Are the DVIs VSTPlugins?

:-) Jovan

Good question!

Yes, PC Standalone, VSTi, and RTAS and MAC Standalone, VSTi, AU, and RTAS.
    Al Joelson
    SONiVOX
    www.sonivoxmi.com

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast