• Register
  • Help

Topic: ETA on Bela D Diva Revamp?

Share/Bookmark

ETA on Bela D Diva Revamp?

I've finally found an excuse (ie.: project + $$) to get this great library, but it seems that I'm falling between the older version being pulled and the newer Revamp version being released.

I've tried to contact Bela D but they haven't answered in 24 hrs. I've noticed that there hasn't been much word from them recently. Anyone here know what exactly is going on with either them and/or Diva Revamp?

TIA!

Re: ETA on Bela D Diva Revamp?

Don't know what's going on but I'm sure they'll help you as soon as possible, I guess they're in the middle of something...
    rothermusic.de

I'm still hoping for the script for the Diva revamp. I would definitely recommend waiting till the whole revamp is commercially available. I already had the Diva collection, and followed the instructions to turn it into Diva revamped, but quite a few of the new programs had been saved with an expectation of the samples being in the wrong place, so it became quite a bit of work opening and resaving patches. I assume they'll check all that before the revamp makes it to DVDs.
    David

Hello NS.

Sorry for any delay in the official release of DIVA Revamp. To be perfectly honest, I have been dealing with a few personal issues and a death in the family that has side tracked my efforts. Needless to say, the product will get released in the every near future and we thank you for your interest and support.

About the posted update:

You are correct in that the user must recreate the sample pool. The update is a set of nki files only. The original DIVA is a 3 part release. The user must drag and drop the audio into a new “sample pool” folder for the update to take effect. Other then sending wav files of which you already have on HD, the user taking some time to rebuild the data base is the only method. The final update for DIVA users will be the scripted nki’s and it remains free of charge.

Best always,

ps. Dear undertone,
    We did not receive an email. Sorry for any confusion and delay.
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bela D Media View Post
    Hello NS.

Sorry for any delay in the official release of DIVA Revamp. To be perfectly honest, I have been dealing with a few personal issues and a death in the family that has side tracked my efforts.
    Really sorry to hear that Francis.

And my comments weren't in any way meant as a criticism. When a firm chooses to 'refresh' a product for no extra cost, I'm nothing but grateful, and certainly don't mind some work on my part. I was only advising undertone that trying to track down surplus stock of the original Diva might not be the way to go.
    David

Quote Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
    Really sorry to hear that Francis.

And my comments weren't in any way meant as a criticism.
    Hi David,

Thank you for the support and ZERO criticism was taken! I agree that anyone interested should standby and wait for the Revamp version to be released.
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Hello,

Will owners be contacted automatically (I think I have two of the three parts - DIVA and DIVA extended - I think there was another part consisting of audio tracks or so ...)

Thanks

best

Quote Originally Posted by Bela D Media View Post
    ps. Dear undertone,
    We did not receive an email. Sorry for any confusion and delay.
    NP. PM'ed. Thanks.

Go Back to forum