• Register
  • Help

Topic: Steinway pro's not working in Cubase SL3!

Share/Bookmark

Steinway pro's not working in Cubase SL3!

I was wondering if anyone is having the same problem as me.

When standalone the Steinway works fine (although rather on the soft side of volume, to be honest). When inside Cubase SL3, it simply won't load the samples! It starts on Suspeddown or something similar and stays there, never loads, so I have to manually quit Cubase and try again.

Any ideas?

Steinway Pro version 16-bit. (the player, player-lite and player no soft. All work in stand alone).
    PC P4 2.8 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 2 hard disks, 7200 rpm, Windows XP Home 32-bit.

Re: Steinway pro's not working in Cubase SL3!

Quote Originally Posted by nikolas View Post
    I was wondering if anyone is having the same problem as me.

When standalone the Steinway works fine (although rather on the soft side of volume, to be honest). When inside Cubase SL3, it simply won't load the samples! It starts on Suspeddown or something similar and stays there, never loads, so I have to manually quit Cubase and try again.

Any ideas?

Steinway Pro version 16-bit. (the player, player-lite and player no soft. All work in stand alone).
    PC P4 2.8 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 2 hard disks, 7200 rpm, Windows XP Home 32-bit.
    First make sure you have upgraded Steinway to 1.01 (www.garritan.biz), then if problem persists,
    Care to use the A "Report Technical Issue" shortcut in the program files/Garritan Steinway menu, and send the logs as suggested?

Steinway works fine in Cubase Essentials 4 here.
    David Viens, Plogue Art et Technologie Inc.
    Montreal. http://www.plogue.com

Re: Steinway pro's not working in Cubase SL3!

Thanks ^_^

It worked!

Can't believe that I'm online for so many years, and similar years at sampling and never thought of updating before asking... heh...

Go Back to forum