• Register
  • Help

Topic: Your Favorite String Samples and Why

Your Favorite String Samples and Why

Hey Folks:

I am looking for a nice collection of orchestral Strings, both ensemble and solo, and I would like to hear your recommendations.

I am going to use them for mostly midi sequenced orchestral, experiemtnal new-age work.

I am considering Mirosalv Vitous, Kirk Hunter Virtuoso, or the ubiquitous Garritan Strings.

Thanks for your feedback.

Re: Your Favorite String Samples and Why

Hey Max,

Check this past thread out. Hope it helps! http://www.northernsounds.com/ubb/NonCGI/Forum3/HTML/001808.html

Chandler, Arizona

You\'ll have to wait for the Solo Strings. I\'m not happy with any of the solo string libraries on the market at this time.

[This message has been edited by Haydn (edited 02-05-2002).]

Arrrghh.. yet again strings.....

Casio all the way you cant go wrong with being unique in the film industry!!!

in fact maybe I should get an indipendent film gig and do all the music on a casio keyboard or even better a Casio knockoff!

I bet it\'ll get a lot of buzz because of it Yah Baby HYPE MACHINE!!!

Sorry yes I know this post does not help you at all Maximus, but strings posts asking for opinions are driving me nuts. Jsut do a search for GOS or KH or Miroslav. You\'ll find a bazillion threads about it without starting a 500 post thread about nonsensical arguments based on subjective opinions that fuel enough discontent to keep MTV\'s The Real World Producers happy.

man and now with all the Brass libraries coming out..... its going to be like Season 2!

Really...I am an Idiot

The only choice.

Let the FLAMES begin!

Hahahahaaaa, sorry King... it was too easy

Francis Belardino

Composer/Sound Designer

Go Back to forum