• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO and reverb?

Share/Bookmark

GPO and reverb?

What are the possibilities of combining a real-time reverb with GPO? I mean something like the reverb that, for instance, recently was included with TruePianos (1.4.0), that is something you hear as you play the keyboard?

Re: GPO and reverb?

Quote Originally Posted by Bernt View Post
    What are the possibilities of combining a real-time reverb with GPO? I mean something like the reverb that, for instance, recently was included with TruePianos (1.4.0), that is something you hear as you play the keyboard?
    All you do for this is plugin the reverb effect in one of the four effects slot under "St. 1" in the "outputs" section. From there, click "edit effect" on the top bar of the "outputs" section, and click on the reverb effect that you just added. It's properties should pop up from there. Now you can edit the reverb to your exact tastes, and even choose some of the presets that come with Kontakt Player 2. Just click "pre" and select something that suits your needs. You can also tweak it further from there if you choose and save your changes as your own preset.

Take care,
    Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by Sonare Coeli View Post
    All you do for this is plugin the reverb effect in one of the four effects slot under "St. 1" in the "outputs" section. From there, click "edit effect" on the top bar of the "outputs" section, and click on the reverb effect that you just added. It's properties should pop up from there. Now you can edit the reverb to your exact tastes, and even choose some of the presets that come with Kontakt Player 2. Just click "pre" and select something that suits your needs. You can also tweak it further from there if you choose and save your changes as your own preset.

Take care,
    Tyler
    Hello

thank you very much for this answer, I had finally discovered it myself, but only yesterday, after some months of wondering why KP did not include a reverb. There really is absolutely nothing about this in the manual (and one must say it is "well hidden", compared with samplers such as Kompakt).

Bernt

Quote Originally Posted by Sonare Coeli View Post

Take care,
    Tyler
    Hello

thank you very much for this answer, I had finally discovered it myself, but only yesterday, after some months of wondering why KP did not include a reverb. There really is absolutely nothing about this in the manual (and one must say it is "well hidden", compared with samplers such as Kompakt).

Bernt

Are you saying that you can plugin a different reverb into KP2, If so How?
    Derek
    Things may come and things may go but the art school dance goes on forever
    NOW WITH Cubase 5, JABB,GPO, Fender Strat, Ibanez RG, Yamaha Fretless Bass, Framus Archtop, The Trumpet and Mr T Sax, together with GREEN SEALING WAX

Quote Originally Posted by buckshead View Post
    Are you saying that you can plugin a different reverb into KP2, If so How?
    I do not know if this will help you in any way, but try reading my wiki post here.
    Garritan on GarageBand '08 using Intel iMac with 1.5G RAM
    Listen to my collection here

Go Back to forum