• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sylenth 2.2 is out 64bit!!

Share/Bookmark

Sylenth 2.2 is out 64bit!!

Sylenth 2.2 is out 64bit!! Amazing one guy can do all of this,unhyped pure VA without the hype,gotta love it! Sounds better and better w/each new update,his algorithm's are where it's at for a synth in a box..

64 bit too.. :] geesh.
    Intel Q6600|3.0ghz|Asus P5b Deluxe|8Gbs Corsair Performance Ram|BFG 8800 GT 512mb|XP64 SP2|Wd Raptors||Api A2D|Lavry DA10|E-mu 1820m|Csr|Roland A-50|Studiologic SL 990 Pro|Novation SL Remote Zero|Dynaudio Bm5a|Event 8|Cubase 4.5.2|K3|Many lovely libraries

Re: Sylenth 2.2 is out 64bit!!

Hi,
    I've been thinking of getting Sylenth.
    Would love to hear your thought about Sylenth. What you like don't like and what type of music is it intended for.
    Thanks.

I love it... Have a listen for yourself.. http://www.lennardigital.com/modules/home/

It's algorithm's and extremely low cpu usage and fast browsing,non load times is what does it for me.. A true Virtual Analog synth thats fun and super easy to work without the headaches of overbloated apps,most of all the quality! Had a few hardware synth's (Virus C,Ti) , bought Sylenth and I don't miss the hardware at all..

Also have a read of" Who is Lennard Addink" it's an interesting read about him.. http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=180091
    Intel Q6600|3.0ghz|Asus P5b Deluxe|8Gbs Corsair Performance Ram|BFG 8800 GT 512mb|XP64 SP2|Wd Raptors||Api A2D|Lavry DA10|E-mu 1820m|Csr|Roland A-50|Studiologic SL 990 Pro|Novation SL Remote Zero|Dynaudio Bm5a|Event 8|Cubase 4.5.2|K3|Many lovely libraries

Quote Originally Posted by bobbybland View Post
    Had a few hardware synth's (Virus C,Ti) , bought Sylenth and I don't miss the hardware at all.. [/URL]
    Replace hardware! A decent synth, without a doubt. But for sounds like the ones posted on lennardigital.com I use Reason's Thor rewired to Cubase. Many roads lead to Rome ...

Go Back to forum