• Register
  • Help

Topic: Omnisphere rocks!! Question about the contest teaser sounds...

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Omnisphere rocks!! Question about the contest teaser sounds...

I've been using Omnisphere since it came out and I think the sounds available are just unbelievable...but I do have a question and this is in regards to something either I can't find or just haven't been able to search for successfully.

The Omnisphere contest loops contained some great sounds and one of my favorites was a sound called Roadrunner.

Now was that sound just available in the contest loops or is it available in Omnisphere as well? Because if it is...where exactly is it?

I've searched and can't find it.

Anyone? Eric?

Thanks,
    Dreamawake

Re: Omnisphere rocks!! Question about the contest teaser sounds...

Just type 'contest' in a search box of the patch browser and you will find some of them. Yes, there are only "some" of them (like 15 or sth) at the moment, I hope rest of them will come with the next update.
    NorthernSounds.NET.
    View my profile at NorthernSounds.net
    and visit my homesite: www.henrykiwan.com

All the rest of the contest Patches will be in next month's Patch Library update.

Glad you are enjoying Omnisphere! :-)

ah. at least now we have a month. I can stop checking daily to see if there is a new patch library update :-)
    rsp
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    ------------------
    Nuendo 4.3 | Intel DP35DP : Intel Quad Core QX 6700 : 4GB RAM | Windows XP Pro SP3 | Lynx Two C | Midisport 2x2 | 2xUAD-1, UAD-2 Quad |

Cubase 4.5.2 | MacBookPro 2.16 Ghz | 10.6.3 | 2GB | TC Konnekt 8

Go Back to forum