• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Sample Logic releases The Elements EXP!

Share/Bookmark

Exclamation Sample Logic releases The Elements EXP!

Hi Northern Soundians,

Great news, it has arrived!

We have released The Elements EXP!
    - Expanding The Elements to a whole new level

Available Now!: www.samplelogic.com/elements.html

Here is some info:

Things Just Got GUI!
    With a newly enhanced Graphical User Interface and 2000+ expertly programmed instruments and multis, Sample Logic is proud to introduce "The Elements EXP"! Powered by Native Instruments award winning Kontakt Player plugin (VST, DXi, RTAS, AU, Standalone for both PC and Mac). The Elements EXP is perfect for anyone. Film/TV, Video Game composers, Sound Designers, DJ's, Musicians, Producers, and live performers, etc. This library truly "blurs the line between music and sound design."

For New 'The Elements EXP' Owners:
    The Elements EXP is an entirely redesigned product that gives you not only all of the instruments from the original Elements, but with a completely new user interface, and an additional 350+ patches, bringing you a total of over 2000 instruments and multis.
    The Elements EXP: $359

For Current 'The Elements' Owners:
    The EXP can be purchased as a discounted $40 expansion download, which will update your current 1700 instruments and multis to the newly programmed interface and unlock an additional 350+ instruments and multis.
    EXP Downloadable Update: $40 (for current owners only!)

Hot off the press:
    "The Elements is an interesting, ear-bending, evocative, and well-produced library that’s squarely aimed at composers who write music for TV and Film." --Keyboard Magazine

"The Elements is an awesome one-stop production resource for many musical genres." --Remix Magazine

To get your copy and for more information, check out the new EXP demo tracks, instrument categories, and teaser video at:
    www.samplelogic.com/elements.html
    Joe Trupiano
    Sample Logic LLC
    www.samplelogic.com

Re: Sample Logic releases The Elements EXP!

Joe, maybe it is there and I am missing it, but is there a place that tells me what is the real difference between your three products....demos sound more or less same unless I am growing deaf and missing the subtleties...
    AIr does what.
    Synergy does what.
    Elements Exp does what..

thanks
    rsp
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    ------------------
    Nuendo 4.3 | Intel DP35DP : Intel Quad Core QX 6700 : 4GB RAM | Windows XP Pro SP3 | Lynx Two C | Midisport 2x2 | 2xUAD-1, UAD-2 Quad |

Cubase 4.5.2 | MacBookPro 2.16 Ghz | 10.6.3 | 2GB | TC Konnekt 8

Hi Richard,
    Great questions,
    Yes, all of our libraries are focused on a specific niche towards the Film, TV, and Video Game composers. And Yes, all of our products are aimed to blur the line between music and sound design. However, each library has its own specific concept and aim.

AIR
    AIR is exactly what it stands for: Ambience Impacts Rhythms. This being our first library debut, we really aimed towards making our mark in the film, TV, and gaming industry. This library does not contain any melodic, harmonic, or bass material, but only specific scoring effectual sounds delivered in a well organized ready to use library.

The Elements
    The Elements now with the EXP upgrade, goes much further then AIR, with its specific aim towards delivering what we feel are the 6 compositional 'Elements' of music. This new EXP upgrade, we just completed, also gives users on the spot performability and an additional 350+ instruments and multis.

Synergy
    Synergy takes more of an ethnic and synth inspired role, where yes, once again, you may find overlapping genres with completely new and original content. With Synergy, our main focus was to deliver not only a sample library, but a sample synthesis engine that allows you to manipulate and sculpt instruments to your liking.

All in all, even though each of our products have their own specific concept and aim, because these are such massive libraries delivering thousands of instruments, they do tend to have some overlapping genres of completely newly created material. Just like there is more then one sci-fi, or action movie.
    From rave reviews, we are finding there is no shortage in demand for cinematic score ready instruments. Composers are always looking to expand their toolkit. With our tried and true organizational system, and high quality sounds delivered with an easy to use sound sculpting interface composers are able to craft their scores under a deadline with ease.
    Joe Trupiano
    Sample Logic LLC
    www.samplelogic.com

thanks Joe, I think I understand a little bit better :-).
    I think Air is the clearest and was the clearest for me to understand.....I may end up treating myself with EXP and Synergy since assuming it isnt' a typo you have a great price for the both of them of $500.
    thanks
    rsp
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    ------------------
    Nuendo 4.3 | Intel DP35DP : Intel Quad Core QX 6700 : 4GB RAM | Windows XP Pro SP3 | Lynx Two C | Midisport 2x2 | 2xUAD-1, UAD-2 Quad |

Hi Joe since yesterday I can't enter the web site I think there is a broblem with server!

Cheers.

hmm not sure what the problem is, The server is up and loading. We are getting heavy heavy amounts of traffic due to the new release, but site works fine for us here.
    Hopefully once the traffic dies down you should be good to go.
    Joe Trupiano
    Sample Logic LLC
    www.samplelogic.com

works fine for me here too.
    rsp
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    ------------------

ditto .......
    rothermusic.de

Exclamation Re: Sample Logic releases The Elements EXP!

Still the link doesn't work for me I am in UK

Which OS and browser do you use?
    rothermusic.de

Go Back to forum