• Register
  • Help

Topic: Wallander Instruments Wivi ?

Wallander Instruments Wivi ?

I just found these new Wallander Instruments Wivi library. I sanyone using this yet? I really fear to try another library.

Re: Wallander Instruments Wivi ?

Why you dont try the demo? it will not affect the others librarys, since it is installed in it own folder, and not much more than that. It´s a very nice one, even it is not exactly a "library"
    Marcelo Colina

It includes its own player - does not use kontakt - so there should be no interference with anything else on your computer. I have the trumpets and am very happy with them. They aren't perfect, but I find them very playable and easy to use. I'll be buying more from them as I can afford to.
    Paul Baker
    Baker's Jazz And More
    Austin, Texas, USA

I have the Horns and Trumpets, as well as the Flutes and English Horns and I am very impressed with them (you can't get them seperately anymore, now they only come in bundles if you haven't already bought some). I love the dynamic range on the brass, and I will be getting the rest of the brass hopefully by christmas. They may not replace everything you own, but I think they are well worth the cost. I do wish you could still buy individual instruments, but they are still worth it if you have the money to spend all at once.

I have Brass 1 and Woodwinds 1+2 and couldn't be happier. Highly recommended!

But take a look at the demo first.

We are the musikmakers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
    -Willy Wonka

Follow me on Twitter!

Go Back to forum