• Register
  • Help

Topic: EWQLSO [Play] Sibelius Sound Set Now Available

Share/Bookmark

EWQLSO [Play] Sibelius Sound Set Now Available

EWQLSO [Play] Sibelius Sound Set Now Available

I am very pleased to announce Sibelius Sound Sets for all versions of the EWQL Symphonic Orchestra PLAY Edition are now available for download.

Work on these Sound Sets dates back to March of this year. Numerous Sound Sets were created while trying to find the best way to incorporate the Symphonic Orchestra library, and I'm confident these completed Sound Sets balance ease of use with flexibility in order to provide the best experience possible.

The Sound Sets can be downloaded here: http://jonathanloving.googlepages.com/

---

In addition to the PLAY Edition, Sound Sets for all versions of the Native Instruments powered Orchestra will be available at some point in the future for Kontakt 2 or Kontakt 3 users. These are based on the PLAY Sound Sets, but modified for compatibility with the original programming.

---

I welcome any questions, comments, or suggestions you have in regard to the Sound Sets, but ask that you contact me directly to share these rather than using the forums as the sole means of discussion. My only reason for this is that I can't guarantee how often I'll be checking the forums and may miss your comments or questions.

Jon Loving

Cross Posted on the EastWest Forum and Sibelius Chat Page

EWQLSO [Play] Sound Set Update 11/24

EWQLSO [Play] Sound Set Update 11/24

The user manual and Platinum multi files have been updated. You can download the most recent versions here: http://jonathanloving.googlepages.com/

User Manual Changes:

- Vista installation directory corrected
    - By request, indicated "Manuscript Paper" folder may need to be created during installation.
    - Added folder names for .ewi multi installation; additional instructions for Platinum users.
    - Score setup instructions now indicate the Playback Configuration must be set up before creating a score using one of the provided templates.

Platinum Multi Changes:

- Platinum multis are now separated by instrument family into 4 folders. This allows for a faster and easier installation for users who have the library split across multiple drives or systems.

What's Next:
    An "elements" file for each multi will be included to enable those running PLAY as a plugin to load all four multis for each score template. The user can than select which articulations to activate and load as needed.

Jon Loving

EWQLSO [Play] Sibelius Sound Set v2 Now Available

EWQLSO [Play] Sibelius Sound Set v2 Now Available

The version 2 update of the EWQLSO [Play] Sound Sets is now available for download directly from East West at the address below. The version 2 update contains numerous bugfixes and corrections as well as a simplified score setup process.

Some of the highlights and changes include:

-New templates and multis usable on 32bit systems
    -Playback Configurations designed for the EWQL Orchestra
    -Master and Master (Lite) multis
    -Simplified sound ID's allowing for faster more consistent articulation changes
    -Tutorial videos (coming soon)

The sound sets, for all versions of the EWQL Orchestra can be downloaded here

For more information on the Sibelius Sound Set Project, please visit the temporary site: http://jonathanloving.googlepages.com

Best,
    Jonathan Loving
    soundsets(at)jonathanloving.com

Tutorial Videos Posted

You can view the tutorial videos for the EWQLSO [Play] v2 sound sets by following the links below.

Tutorial videos are courtesy of www.synthgnosis.com

Part 1: Installation

Part 2: New Scores

Part 3: Converting Scores

Jon

Re: EWQLSO [Play] Sibelius Sound Set Now Available

EWQLSO [Play] Sound Set v2.1 Now Available

The version 2.1 update of the EWQLSO [PLAY] Sound Sets is now available for download directly from East West at the address below. The version 2.1 update contains several bugfixes and corrections and extends support to Sibelius 6.

Some of the highlights and changes include:

-Sibelius 6.x support
    -Playback configuration added for ipMidi users

NS Members should visit the Sound Set Project temporary page for a link to the sound set download.

For more information on the Sibelius Sound Set Project, please visit the temporary site: http://jonathanloving.googlepages.com

Best,
    Jonathan Loving

Go Back to forum