• Register
  • Help

Topic: Released "Square" my first official compositions album

Share/Bookmark

Smile Released "Square" my first official compositions album

Hi guys!

Finally, "Square" is available for purchase on CDBaby. It took 4 years of writing to have 20 original pieces to put in an album. I want to thank our forum members (in particular etLux and Rhap2) who, with their critics and suggestions, gave me the help to improve my music and another thank to Garritan and its libraries for giving the possibility, to me and other musicians, to make professional recordings of orchestral and solo instruments music with the amazing sounds of GPO!!!!!

Best regards,

Andrea.

P.S.: Can't wait for Garritan Choir libraries!
    www.andreacomposer.com - News, previews, medias, discography and sheet music download.

"Square" - The debut album by Andrea Maria Ottavini

Available on http://cdbaby.com/cd/amottavini

Shortly even through iTunes, Napster, Great Indie Music and USA Stores.

Re: Released "Square" my first official compositions album

What did you use for your choir? Diva?
    Garritan on GarageBand '08 using Intel iMac with 1.5G RAM
    Listen to my collection here

For the choir I recorded the part in studio with my vocal ensemble. It's the Vocal Ensemble "L.C.". We're 7 elements. We all come from a bigger choir, "La Corolla" of Ascoli Piceno, of which the male section has finished for too less elements. Now, the remaining singers of the section are part of this vocal ensemble with some girls from the female section of the same choir.

Best,

Andrea.
    www.andreacomposer.com - News, previews, medias, discography and sheet music download.

BIG NEWS!!! "Square" now available on iTunes, Napster, Lala, Target and Kupic!!!!

Actually, I'm working also on some additional tracks to put in a new edition I'd like to make of this work next August. I'm also working with my rock band, the "Feast of Friends", to some unedited pieces and I think I'll insert even some effects with GPO and piano solos with the new Authorized Steinway. Stay tuned!

Best regards,

Andrea!

Go Back to forum