• Register
  • Help

Topic: Missing requested plug-in: KontaktPlayer2 for bank #1

Missing requested plug-in: KontaktPlayer2 for bank #1

I have finale 2008 for Windows XP. I have installed the Garritan instruments for Finale and when I tried to open Finale 2008, an error report came up before the help wizard that said: "Finale 2008 for Windows has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." The error signature says: "AppName: finale.exe; AppVer:; ModName: ntdll.dll; ModVer: 5.1.2600.5512; Offset: 0000100b" I took the KontaktPlayer2.dll file out of the FinaleVST folder and Finale worked fine, but when I tried to play Garritan instruments in playback, another error report came up and said: "Missing requested plug-in: KontaktPlayer2 for bank #1." I tried putting KontaktPlayer2.dll back in the FinaleVST folder while Finale was still running, but when I try playback again, the same error pops up. If I close Finale and try reopening it, I get the first error message again. I've reinstalled both programs at least 4 times, but I get the same results. Am I missing any files? This is a list of the files in my FinaleVST folder:
    Garritan Ambience.ddl

Can someone please help me with this issue?

Re: Missing requested plug-in: KontaktPlayer2 for bank #1

You should update both Finale and KP2 to the latest version. That might deal with the program termination.

Go Back to forum