• Register
  • Help

Topic: mixing parameters control on vst4

Share/Bookmark

mixing parameters control on vst4

Hi, before writing I have read all the helpful threads about, but I could not solve the problem.
    On the vst4 midi track mixer I see the track coming from Kontakt Player2,
    I have created the channels on the outptut section in Kontakt player (as an helpful thread has explained), but I cannot manage to control the volume and the other parameters while I'm mixing (midi tracker on Vts4).
    Basically it seems that Kontakt does not catch the messages sent by vts4 mixer, I suppose.
    It is not a problem concerning the mixer, because it works with other sources, like Audigy.
    Could anyone help me with some ideas?

Thanks, Master1

Re: mixing parameters control on vst4

Hi Master1,

Welcome to the Garritan forum on Northernsounds.

Cubasis VST4 is a really old program, and I vaguely remember reading that someone else had difficulty working with it and KP2. What you might try, however, is clicking on the little gear button next to all of your KP2 instruments, going to the Controller tab, and checking the box marked "Accept Standard Controllers for Volume and Pan."

Best,
    Reegs

Wink Re: mixing parameters control on vst4

Quote Originally Posted by Reegs View Post
    Hi Master1,

Welcome to the Garritan forum on Northernsounds.

Cubasis VST4 is a really old program, and I vaguely remember reading that someone else had difficulty working with it and KP2. What you might try, however, is clicking on the little gear button next to all of your KP2 instruments, going to the Controller tab, and checking the box marked "Accept Standard Controllers for Volume and Pan."

Best,
    Reegs

Thanks a lot, Reegs.
    You have been SO SO HELPFUL.
    Now it works.
    What kind of mixing program do you think that best fits
    the Kontakt Player2, considering that there is also an audio part to mix
    (guitar and voice)?

Thanks again and have a nice weekend.
    MASTER1

Go Back to forum