• Register
  • Help

Topic: Automation Not working in DP

Share/Bookmark

Automation Not working in DP

I recently had to reinstall all my software after reformatting my hard drive. Ever since I reinstalled, Garritan no longer recognizes Automation being sent from Digital Performer. On the DP mixer window, I can see the controls moving, but the Garritan controls aren't being effected.

I can set the volume on the Guitar track, for example, to 0 and in the DP mixer, the Guitar track volume knob goes down to 0, but the Garritan guitar stays on -6 Db regardless of what DP is doing.

Any ideas?????

Re: Automation Not working in DP

What version of DP are you using, and after clicking on the gearbox of an instrument in KP2, does checking the box under the controllers tab marked "Accept Standard Controllers for Volume and Pan" have any effect?

Reegs

Re: Automation Not working in DP

Excellent, that did it! Thanks. Is there a way to set that to default so that I don't have to do that with every single instrument? Because I never had to do that before. Can't figure out how that got set that way...

Quote Originally Posted by Reegs View Post
    What version of DP are you using, and after clicking on the gearbox of an instrument in KP2, does checking the box under the controllers tab marked "Accept Standard Controllers for Volume and Pan" have any effect?

Reegs

Go Back to forum