• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Garritan Christmas Sale?

Share/Bookmark

Garritan Christmas Sale?

The past 2 or 3 years Gary and folks have had some kind of sale near Christmas for Garritan products. last year was a rotating product sale, the year before, I don't remember, but it was something different.

has anyone heard about this year's sale? when does it normally start?
    Q6600 2.8GHz Quad Core
    WinXP Pro
    4G DDR RAM
    MOTU Ultralite Hybrid MKIII
    Sonar 8.5PE

Re: Garritan Christmas Sale?

Beagle,

A sale would be a good thing to offer this time of year. We could do a weekend sale or a group buy on existing products. What would you all like to see offered? How long and what kind of discounts?

Let me know.

Gary

i'd like to see them free and forever. it might not be too good for business, so you could make the offer just to me.

if not i'm not sure. i have all the garritan libraries i really need, which were low priced as is. i'm just waiting for ARIA. that would be enough of a christmas gift for me.
    -Keith Fuller

http://keithfullermusic.com
    ---
    iMac Quad i7 * MacBook Pro * Logic Studio 9 * WD 320GB & 1TB Externals@7,200RPM * Presonus Firebox * M-Audio Axiom 25 & Keystation 61 * Rode NT1-A * Epiphone Hollowbody * Fender Amp * KRK Rokit 8's

The Go-Round was a ton of fun. Maybe something like that again, of course with with mystery prizes, freebies, and perhaps another massive unveiling at the end?

Like Keith, I have most of the Garritan libraries already so a sale would not apply to me. A group buy might be worthwhile, other companies use group buys to get new clients on the current version of a product shortly before a new version is coming out. With the group buy price and the upgrade price users usually still get a good deal and Garritan gets some extra revenue during the economic rough patch.

-Kevin
    We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

I, too, have all the Garritan libraries I really need. However, I am anxiously waiting for the Choral library, so if that could be included in the sale I would definitely go for that!
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

Thumbs up Re: Garritan Christmas Sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan View Post
    Beagle,

A sale would be a good thing to offer this time of year. We could do a weekend sale or a group buy on existing products. What would you all like to see offered? How long and what kind of discounts?

Let me know.

Gary
    A Garritan group buy?
    What counts is dat dis count is on dis and dat count and not on dat and dis! But, but, but, dis ezz no sale unless you include say maybe the dis count!

OK, I'm going ....

No, really .... I think it's a good idea. What do you say we have a Garritan Garage Sale? I could use a new garage.

Alright, I'll go now ....

Nope, still here. Gary, you're not going to give away free nose hair clippers to the first 100 sales by midnight next year are ya? Huh? Those dang things hoit!
    Styxx

I'm willing to wait for "imminently" to arrive. Hehehehe.
    Jerry
    Dayton, Kentucky
    Personally, I'm waiting for caller IQ.

how about putting the Stradivarius BACK ON SALE for £5?!

Quote Originally Posted by LFO View Post
    ...other companies use group buys to get new clients on the current version of a product shortly before a new version is coming out...
    I could absolutely be tempted to purchase GPO (the current version) if the price is right...

Still wish the Gofriller was available...

Go Back to forum