• Register
  • Help

Topic: mIKES sCRIPTS AND GENERAL PLACEMENT.

Share/Bookmark

mIKES sCRIPTS AND GENERAL PLACEMENT.

I have bee using JABB for a while and playing around with the Performance scripts that I have read about here. HOWEVER, I am having some problems.

FIRST - drive placement. I was told to move my samples off the main drive where Sonar keeps the projects. So, I have moved the entire program to another drive. However, when I add the Performance scripts, I sometimes can't get them to open and, othertimes, the show up in my K2 player as simply text with nowhere to load the instruments.

Can someone help me? I am at the point of removing the JABB and reinstalling, but I would rather not do that.

Re: mIKES sCRIPTS AND GENERAL PLACEMENT.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbarranger View Post
    I have bee using JABB for a while and playing around with the Performance scripts that I have read about here. HOWEVER, I am having some problems.

FIRST - drive placement. I was told to move my samples off the main drive where Sonar keeps the projects. So, I have moved the entire program to another drive. However, when I add the Performance scripts, I sometimes can't get them to open and, othertimes, the show up in my K2 player as simply text with nowhere to load the instruments.

Can someone help me? I am at the point of removing the JABB and reinstalling, but I would rather not do that.
    Are you able to load JABB instruments without the Phrase Modeled Performance Multi? If so it would probably be easiest to load the blank Multi (PMPM_def2.nkm) and drag the instruments from the K2 Player browser, then save. If you also moved the PMPM files you will need to update the folder settings in the K2 Player Options -> Handling and Load tabs to point to the new K2 Player folder and K2 Player User Patches folder.

Re: mIKES sCRIPTS AND GENERAL PLACEMENT.

MMOSC,
    Firstly I Love the Scripts Multi--I've been using the multis from your website because I can't the PMPM_def2.nkm to work like the other mutis.
    When I load PMPM_def2.nkm and I drag an instrument from JABB the only knob that moves is the mod wheel. I have renamed them and saved the multi but nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Also when I use the download multis all the instruments are the Notation varitey. Does this make a difference?

Finally, is there a way to indivdually bypass lets say the key clicks?

Thanks,
    I will be donating!

GsPop

Go Back to forum