• Register
  • Help

Topic: A musical video with something for everyone!

Central Illinois

A musical video with something for everyone!

Hello, I don't know if this has been posted before, but I just saw it for the first time and thought it would be enjoyed here. Remember the video of the guy who played 37 cello parts on a song. This is a link to his newer video. It's called "Tele-Vision".

His name is Ethan Winer and he is a pretty talented guy, as he is also a developer of some acoustic treatment called Real Traps. I hope all who view this will enjoy it as much as I did. It is a bit long, about 12 minutes or so. John

Re: A musical video with something for everyone!

He also wrote an excellent column on programming in PC Magazine years ago. A talented guy indeed.

Just a GREAT entertainer with so much talent for
    so many instruments.

This was so enjoyable to watch (and listen to).

Jack Cannon--Toshiba laptop, 2.8 GHz CPU, 1.5 GB RAM, GPO4-JABB3-Auth. STEINWAY-Gofriller CELLO-Stradivari VIOLIN-COMB2-WORLD, FINALE 2009/11, RME Digiface, Cardbus, V-Stack---Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 8, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express.--MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Very cool! Ethan is a good guy, I've purchased a Real Traps Vocal `booth' (the kind that mounts on a mic stand) from him and it has been a great addition. He also has a ton of great articles on acoustic treatment for those trying to figure out how to treat their studios / bedrooms / etc.

We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

That was VERY, VERY, VERY COOL!

(I see that he used Sony's Vegas software for the video editing. I tell you, Vegas is a great software program!)

It's a great concept; it's great music; it's a great video . . . .
    It seems like he was having a BLAST creating this!! And because the video seems like so much fun, it was a very enjoyable and entertaining 12+ minute experience.

Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

Go Back to forum