• Register
  • Help

Topic: Stylus Rmx and Logic 8

Share/Bookmark

Stylus Rmx and Logic 8

When running Stylus in Logic as a multi timberal/multi out instrument, why is channel A playing multiple instruments? For example I have 6 sounds on different channels in Stylus, but when i single out channel A I can hear Channel A and channel C or D for instance. Not sure if this is a bug or if I am doing something wrong. Any ideas?
    Thanks

Re: Stylus Rmx and Logic 8

Hi..Check those 2 channels sounds edit area..Each edit group can have it's own output seperate from the one you assign in the mixer...JON

i don't think you're supposed to use the first track. i think that is reserved as an output for the entire instrument. i know that within kontakt i always start my aux's on 3-4 instead of 1-2.
    -Keith Fuller

http://keithfullermusic.com
    ---
    iMac Quad i7 * MacBook Pro * Logic Studio 9 * WD 320GB & 1TB Externals@7,200RPM * Presonus Firebox * M-Audio Axiom 25 & Keystation 61 * Rode NT1-A * Epiphone Hollowbody * Fender Amp * KRK Rokit 8's

Hi..The first track is the output 1&2 of RMX..Also it is were the plugin is instantiated..At least that is the way I work with it...JON

That is what I figured, just wanted to make sure I wasn't screwing something up. Thanks for the quick responses

Go Back to forum