• Register
  • Help

Topic: !!!!! Samplemodeling Mr. Sax T. IS OUT !!!!!

Share/Bookmark

Cool !!!!! Samplemodeling Mr. Sax T. IS OUT !!!!!

Hi all,

Mr. Sax T. can now be purchased and downloaded! http://www.samplemodeling.com/en/products_sax.php

The retail price is EUR 119, or USD 164,- or GBP 95, (+VAT if within the European Union, and if applicable (see "BUY" Page)).

Special offers :

1) By purchasing The Trumpet and Mr. Sax T. as a bundle, you get a 20% discount on both instruments!

2) Registered Trumpet users who purchased The Trumpet before December 9th are entitled to a 20% discount on the Sax.
    Please refer to http://www.samplemodeling.com/en/news.php for more information.

Enjoy!

Giorgio, Peter & Stefano

Re: !!!!! Samplemodeling Mr. Sax T. IS OUT !!!!!

Finally!!!
    You just made my day!!!!
    Thanks!!!!!

Yaaay! Congratulations on the new release... I'm sure it will be a big seller!

Smile Re: !!!!! Samplemodeling Mr. Sax T. IS OUT !!!!!

FABBBBB UL LOUS .................fabulous

I asked this in another thread I cant find. Are there going to be patches for wind controllers

Yes, there are wind- and also breath-controller patches. Right now I'm practising with the new EWI USB and the sax sounds really great.

Amazing! Very surprising.

Well it plays like a dream, and sounds fantastic - I'm just ticked that my keyboard seems to be ignoring my breathcontroller. Using faders just isn't the same.

But congratulations Giorgio on producing another small miracle.
    David

Congrats on the release.
    Intel Q6600|3.0ghz|Asus P5b Deluxe|8Gbs Corsair Performance Ram|BFG 8800 GT 512mb|XP64 SP2|Wd Raptors||Api A2D|Lavry DA10|E-mu 1820m|Csr|Roland A-50|Studiologic SL 990 Pro|Novation SL Remote Zero|Dynaudio Bm5a|Event 8|Cubase 4.5.2|K3|Many lovely libraries

Like the trumpet before it, the T Sax sounds incredible. Congrats and thank you for the effort put into these. It's exciting stuff!!

Go Back to forum