• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Major Release and 7 Day Sale!

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Major Release and 7 Day Sale!

Sampled Landscape | Ambient World

Welcome
    Bela D Media’s Sampled Landscape is a unique and powerful collection of sounds, programs and multis made exclusively for Native Instruments Kontakt 2/3. Solely developed to create film inspired textures, SL easily generates a host of evocative and primal musical emotions deeming it the perfect tool for documentaries, soundtracks and new age music.

This innovative product begins with sampled World instruments that are professionally blended with imaginative sound designed elements. From soft and beautiful -to- dark and mysterious, Bela D Media invites you to explore this new and exciting sonic path.

A Starting Point
    Meditative flutes
    Tibetan Bowls
    Bells
    Whispering Winds
    Atmospheric Percussion
    Ethereal Voices
    Mantras
    More

Advanced Scripting
    Offering the composer real-time control is our top priority. By means of advanced scripting technology within Kontakt 2, coupled with Bela D Media’s specialized programming staff, remarkable real-time control has been achieved. The Sampled Landscape Kontakt script features user friendly ‘tweak the patch’ parameters including Effects, Filters, EQ, Envelopes and more.

Audio Demos
    Enter

Product Page
    Enter

7 DAY SALE
    As a welcoming gift, if you purchase within the next 7 days, you will receive 25% off MSRP. $199.99 -25% savings = $149.99!

NOTE: Shipping will begin when the sale has expired.

Purchase and Save SALE HAS EXPIRED!
    Enter

Wishing you all the very best,
    Bela D Media.com

Re: Major Release and 7 Day Sale!

Looks great Francis! But I think the math on the discount is off a bit. Either it's 12.5% off or the amount after the 25% discount is off a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by EricWatkins View Post
    Looks great Francis! But I think the math on the discount is off a bit. Either it's 12.5% off or the amount after the 25% discount is off a bit.

You seeing things, Eric?

As a welcoming gift, if you purchase within the next 7 days, you will receive 25% off MSRP. $199.99 -25% savings = $149.99!

My bad! Thanks for looking out!
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Congratulations!

Nice cover, nice GUI and nice sound!
    And an interesting concept as well.

Kindly,
    Justus
    rothermusic.de

sounds great.
    i am so glad you aren't having the 7 day sale on all your stuff, cause it would be an even more expensive xmas.... hint :-)
    rsp
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    ------------------
    Nuendo 4.3 | Intel DP35DP : Intel Quad Core QX 6700 : 4GB RAM | Windows XP Pro SP3 | Lynx Two C | Midisport 2x2 | 2xUAD-1, UAD-2 Quad |

Cubase 4.5.2 | MacBookPro 2.16 Ghz | 10.6.3 | 2GB | TC Konnekt 8

Question Re: Major Release and 7 Day Sale!

Great news Francis..Can I purchase it as a download ? as you know it is hard to receive it before christmas especially with UK post!

Regards.

Good things are worth waiting for. Looks like another good one, Francis. Congrats!!! And thank you for the intro pricing!

Hi NS,

We do not have immediate plans to release Sampled Landscape as a download. When our retail partners have had an opportunity to move hard copies we may reconsider. In any case, thank you thus far for your kindness and happy holidays!

Tari
    Eduardo Tarilonte |Sample Library Developer
    SampleLibraries |MyWeb

Exclamation Re: Major Release and 7 Day Sale!

Thanx Tari..If I pay you today why you don't ship it directly? No need to wait for 7 days if yes I am sure no way to receive it this year especially with UK post and Xmas crowed!.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by shakuman View Post
    Thanx Tari..If I pay you today why you don't ship it directly? No need to wait for 7 days if yes I am sure no way to receive it this year especially with UK post and Xmas crowed!.

Regards.
    The 7 days is 2-fold. 1. You save 25% and 2. It allows us 7 extra days to get the DVDs from our duplicator.
    Eduardo Tarilonte |Sample Library Developer
    SampleLibraries |MyWeb

Go Back to forum