• Register
  • Help

Topic: Goffriller and Strad. Anyone have one for sale?

Share/Bookmark

Exclamation Goffriller and Strad. Anyone have one for sale?

Hello all. I've come to absoulutely LOVE the Gofriller. And i'd bet the same with the Strad. Anyways, you can't buy them anymore. And I have tried an unregistered version of the Goffriller Cello. And come to rely on it in MANY of my songs.
    Since you can only try the demo for 30 days. And I can't find a place to buy one. I'm having a small problem. Anyone have any good ideas or a Gofriller to sell. I'd really need the Stradivari too.

Thank you in advance.
    -Ari Berle

Re: Goffriller and Strad. Anyone have one for sale?

Aria,

Please wait a little bit longer. Stradivari and and Gofriller were discontinued a year ago. We'll have new strings soon.

Best,

Gary

Thank you for the quick answer Gary. But umm, how long will I have to wait. I'm releasing two albums you see. And, well. I used my unregistered Gofriller in material to be released. So i'm eager to first of all pay you for it, since I love it and you made a magnificent VST. And second of all, make it work again, since the trial is over.

-Ari

One thought might be to have someone render something for you for a fee. Then you can ease your conscience and wait for whatever Gary has up his sleeve.

Just a thought.

Steve Winkler

The new Garritan strings can't come soon enough. I'll NEVER part with my Strad! Best wishes, Earl

I speculated a year ago that eventually the Strad and Gofriller will become valuable collector's items. What other programs devote such massive sample space and articulation scripting to a single instrument? I am more confused than ever by Mr Garritan's response. When I asked a few weeks ago if a high quality string quartet was still in the pipeline the answer was a simple no.

Quote Originally Posted by dermod View Post
    I speculated a year ago that eventually the Strad and Gofriller will become valuable collector's items. What other programs devote such massive sample space and articulation scripting to a single instrument? I am more confused than ever by Mr Garritan's response. When I asked a few weeks ago if a high quality string quartet was still in the pipeline the answer was a simple no.
    Perhaps the reply reflects the fact that the idea of the originally discussed quartet was broadened to include the solo strings and the section strings into one package, as opposed to just the solo strings?

Even if the license could be transferred (I'm not sure that it can), you'd have to pry them from my cold, dead fingers! Especially the cello.

(don't get any ideas )

I have both for sale. PM me if you are interested.

Go Back to forum