• Register
  • Help

Topic: Wanted: Pattern Based Sequencer

Share/Bookmark

Wanted: Pattern Based Sequencer

Hello. It's been awhile so I hope I'm in the right place. I'm in need of a very good pattern based sequencer. Something that'll give me at least 20 patterns per song. Have a show planned for next year featuring a small band and a choir. Need to be able to do string and horn patterns in particular to sound much larger. Any advice will be researched seriously. Many thanks. Ted, if you're on here, hello old friend.
    -Rajay
    Sonar6PE,GS3Orch,GVI,Reason3.0,Batt.3,StylusRMX w/Exp,Trilogy,B4ll,VGuitar2,TranslatorPro,CoolEditPr o2.1, K2500XL,2xIBMM51P4530HT/80GBSATA/3GBDDR/350watts,2xWD149GBFW,Delta1010,MidiTimepieceAV,2x1 604,20/20,on & on..........

Re: Wanted: Pattern Based Sequencer

Since you are already using SONAR, you must be aware of Project 5.

Band in a box is supposed to be good to. I'm sure there are others.

-Bruce

Yeah, thanks for that. I think I may have a copy of that around here someplace. Got it when I ordered something else. Don't remember what though. I wasn't aware it was pattern based. I'll check it out. I've had a couple versions of Band In A Box. Nice to play around with but I never considered using it for serious playing.
    -Rajay
    Last edited by rajay; 12-15-2008 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Left something out.
    Sonar6PE,GS3Orch,GVI,Reason3.0,Batt.3,StylusRMX w/Exp,Trilogy,B4ll,VGuitar2,TranslatorPro,CoolEditPr o2.1, K2500XL,2xIBMM51P4530HT/80GBSATA/3GBDDR/350watts,2xWD149GBFW,Delta1010,MidiTimepieceAV,2x1 604,20/20,on & on..........

What about a hardware sequencer like the RM1X? Funnily enough I have one for sale.
    Pete

Why not have a look on Kinetic from Cakewalk ?

SergeD

Go Back to forum