• Register
  • Help

Topic: Comment on bad service from SampleTekk

Comment on bad service from SampleTekk

Just wanted to make a quick comment on EarlRShay's complain here: http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...t=63801&page=2

First, EarlRShay has every right to complain, and if we have missed something, we will make everything possible to put things right.

SampleTekk is a small company. Latley there has been some incidents that has made it difficult for me to keep up on the mails as usual. This is not an excuse, just an explenation. Anyway, things have worked out now, and everything is back to normal.

If there are any other of our customers, besides EarlRShay that has felt that they haven't recieved proper customer care from us, please mail me at per@sampletekk.com and I'll promise I'll take care of it as fast as possible.

We have always tried to keep as good service as possible and I hope that most of our customers feel that.

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: Comment on bad service from SampleTekk

Hey Worra,
    I've always found your customer service to be fantastic - any change to that is surely a one off blip.

What I find ironic is that EarlRShay encourages everyone to go over to a certain other company (who have been bashed enough recently) whose customer service is notoriously, and consistently poor. I wonder whether he realises that, if the problem was with one of their products, he would have been banned from their forum for even suggesting there were missing samples?

I've had a couple of small problems over the years with SampleTekk... But they were -small- and Worra has always addressed them immediately. So... oddly, I would say that Worra's service is probably far better than other companies, simply because I -know- how he deals with customer issues. Very well indeed.

I recommend his products for their sound quality and because he does care. My experience with EW for example? Sure they got some great products. But 'service'? <ahem> <cough>

Yeah I had trouble getting a response once but was eventually well taken care of. Top Notch in my book.

Always receive quick, courteous service. A pleasure!!

Jep, same here : Very good and personal costumer service from Sampletekk!

Keep it up,

Go Back to forum