• Register
  • Help

Topic: A score to check out

Share/Bookmark

A score to check out

Hi

This may interest some of you. While this is a real band recording, I do use JABB when I am writing. I put together a little QT with the score and audio. I wrote this one a few years ago but have just finished the recording.

The high res will only work on a larger monitor. The low res will work on a laptop but you can not read the notes very well.

High Res- http://www.timusic.net/TDweb/Assets/...ap1280x960.mov
    Low Res- http://www.timusic.net/TDweb/Assets/...aplowerres.mov

Enjoy

Obmit

Re: A score to check out

That was just awesome! I don't have a big screen, but I was able to follow along fairly well anyway. Excellent arranging! Man, I wish I had you guys around to play my tune Good Christian Men, Take Five.

Fantastic job, Obmit!!! Can't wait for the CD!!!

Gary
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

Thanks!

Obmit

Just wanted to update you all that this piece has been nominated for a grammy for best instrumental composition. I will also be presenting a lecture on big band writing at the first JEN conference in May in St Louis.

Regards

Obmit

Wow! That WAS incredible. I am totally awed by it (and totally envious of your talent!)

Thanks for sharing that!

Mark McDowell
    Mark McDowell
    Intel i7-920, 12GB, Dual 640GB SATA
    Windows 7 x64 Ultimate

Thanks Mark

Very nice writing and playing Obmit. You're a great talent and have very talented players. Congrats.

Steve Winkler

Go Back to forum