• Register
  • Help

Topic: Newsletter

I just got the e-mail and it mentions the soon to be released Personal Orchestra Update with with New ARIA Player and More Sounds. Project SAM Brass and more instruments included.
    Can't wait.

Re: Newsletter

You beat me to it, Serge!

I just got through reading the exciting newsletter, and jumped for joy to see that Gary's offering a very low upgrade price to registered users - $49 for the new GPO package with the Aria Player and added instruments. Wow!---hopefully coming in January. Excellent!

Randy B.

*drool* ... oops, sorry, excuse me...

I can't wait!!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Indeeeed!!! Farewell, Kontakt Player!

Albuquerque, New Mexico

Looks like we're getting more than just Aria.

Sign me up!

Could we have a big "count down clock" showing when ARIA will be available and when we can then "deep six" Kontakt player? Maybe a big brass chord chiming each day when it gets closer? I sure hope it's closer to January 1st than 31st. Actually, just having ARIA will be a pleasure! Yee Ha!

Serenity Musician (Gary A.)

HP Pavilion Elite, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit, 12 gig ram, 1 terabyte hd., E-MU 0404, Korg K61, Finale 2012, Sonar X2 Producer

It is great news - However we need to keep in mind that the announcement was for the new Aria-driven GPO--But KP2 will still be needed for JABB and Marching Band. - I haven't seen announcements for a time when those will be in Aria.

Randy B.

South of the Ohio River

What a wonderful Christmas announcement! Thanks, Santa...err...Gary.
    Dayton, Kentucky
    Personally, I'm waiting for caller IQ.

The message looks promising. But I wonder how to obtain newsletters by email. I didn't get it by now.

Go Back to forum