• Register
  • Help

Topic: Buying GPO & JABB from Canada

Share/Bookmark

Question Buying GPO & JABB from Canada

Hello,

I'm interested in getting GPO and JABB within the next year. I am wondering if I should get them now with the Christmas sale going on or if I should wait until the libraries are updated to the ARIA engine, then buy them in the next go-round sale. At the moment i'm leaning towards waiting until they're updated to ARIA, however it might be less expensive to buy them now and use the upgrade path when the update comes out...

The other issue I have is, I live in Canada, so if I were to order from the Garritan website during the go-round sale how would shipping work? If I ordered GPO & JABB would they ship seperately or together? Everyone in Canada who has ever ordered something from the US knows we can get hit hard with import and duty fees. I'd like to avoid that if possible.

Hopefully the Canadian dollar gets stronger too. If I were to buy GPO and JABB in the Christmas sale it would probably end up costing over $300.

Re: Buying GPO & JABB from Canada

Just buy them in whatever way you can. They are a bargain at any price. You will get great value out of them.

I bought these in a go round and they were sent here to Australia.

No problems.

Gary just mentioned in another thread that ARIA GPO will be downloadable. That will save me from the hassle of shipping, so i'll be waiting for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Gary just mentioned in another thread that ARIA GPO will be downloadable. That will save me from the hassle of shipping, so i'll be waiting for that!

Terminator

We'll get it to you by Royal Canadian Mounties, by snowmobile, at West Ed Mall, or caribou - what ever it takes. Although download will be easiest.

Happy Holidays,

Gary

Go Back to forum