• Register
  • Help

Topic: Project SAM brass in GPO

Share/Bookmark

Project SAM brass in GPO

Hi Gary,

I was wondering if you could tell us to what extent Project SAM was involved in the brass for GPO. I'm a long time user of SAM Horns and Solo Sessions and most recently their monster lib Symphobia so I'm curious.

My wife has or is in the process of ordering GPO for me this Christmas (I explained to her one can never have enough orchestral samples ) so I'm very intrigued about the upgrade to Aria that includes the new SAM brass.

As I am completely on the Mac platform now, I cannot really use my former SAM libs so I'm thinking this is an excellent opportunity to employ their awesome samples within your excellent library.

Re: Project SAM brass in GPO

We licensed some of the ProjectSAM brass instruments for includion in GPO ARIA. You probably have the patches if you already have SAM Horns and Solo Sessions.

Please note the current version in Kontakt Player does not have them. they will be available in GPO ARIA hopefully next month.

Best,

Gary

Re: Project SAM brass in GPO

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan View Post
    We licensed some of the ProjectSAM brass instruments for includion in GPO ARIA. You probably have the patches if you already have SAM Horns and Solo Sessions.

Please note the current version in Kontakt Player does not have them. they will be available in GPO ARIA hopefully next month.

Best,

Gary
    That's cool Gary. I'm looking forward to Aria and the update.

thanks for getting back to me on this.

Go Back to forum