• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Garritan Announces 7 Day Holiday "$99.99" Sale

Share/Bookmark

Garritan Announces 7 Day Holiday "$99.99" Sale

Garritan Announces 7 Day Holiday "$99.99" Sale

We are pleased to announce a one week sale on its sample libraries - just in time for the holidays! The Holiday Sale starts today,December 15th; and ends December December 21st.

Personal Orchestra, Jazz & Big Band, Concert & Marching Band will be offered at $99.99 each. Supplies are limited until inventory is sold out. In 2009 we'll be offering these libraries in the ARIA player and there will be an upgrade path.

In just another few days we'll have the Basic version available for $99.99 also. It will be offered as an instant download so you can be up and playing in minutes.

You can find out more information by visiting our site http://www.garritan.com

Go forth and spread the word! And let me know if you have any questions.

Happy holidays!

Gary Garritan

Re: Garritan Announces 7 Day Holiday "$99.99" Sale

Awesome Gary! Looks like I also need to upgrade Finale

Steve Winkler

Did my eyes deceiveth me or do you have Project SAM brass in Personal Orchestra? Will those samples be available as part of the $99 downloadable GPO? I'm intrigued.

I think that will happen with the Aria upgrade version. I don't believe the $99 version is downloadable, at least that's the way I read it.
    Jerry
    Dayton, Kentucky
    Personally, I'm waiting for caller IQ.

Quote Originally Posted by davecos View Post
    Did my eyes deceiveth me or do you have Project SAM brass in Personal Orchestra? Will those samples be available as part of the $99 downloadable GPO? I'm intrigued.
    From the newsletter:
    Personal Orchestra Updates with New ARIA Player and More Sounds
    Project SAM Brass and more instruments included. Download the Upgrade for only $49

The world's most popular orchestral library has now had a significant upgrade. Personal Orchestra will soon be available in the powerful new ARIA Player! And we've also added more instruments - Project SAM brass samples, solo string instruments with vibrato control and more programming. The ARIA Player is 64 bit capable. Only $49 update for registered users. All new boxed versions of Personal Orchestra with the ARIA Player will be available in January of 2009. Please visit www.garritan.com soon for more information.

The library that is mentioned for $99.99 is the Steinway Basic version,
    which will be downloadable.
    Sam Brass will be part of the Aria version of GPO which is expected to be announced at NAMM.
    I can't wait!!!!!
    Dan

What is the expected price for the new ARIA GPO?
    I don't know if I should get GPO now for $99 or wait for the new ARIA version.

Gary!! I want the steinway!!!!

Roberto

What new features will the ARIA engine introduce?
    Will it have better GUI? drag'n'drop of instruments onto a stage-like space? Better control over instruments?

I'm in. I've been waiting for this opportunity to upgrade from my Finale GPO to full GPO.

Keith, did you mean that the upgrade from this GPO to the Aria GPO will only be $49? Really? Sounds too good to be true (but, of course, much about the Garritan company sounds too good to be true, but still is).

Lastly - how do I sign up for the newsletter? I looked on the website but couldn't find a sign-up.

Thanks,

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast