• Register
  • Help

Topic: Does the flu shot really work?

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs down Does the flu shot really work?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Not for me! It started out about two weeks ago as a cold, quickly turned into the flu? Hey! I got my flu shot in November, Charlie! Now, it has turned into the woist sinus infections ev-va! My troat (yes, I said "troat") hasn't quite gotten back to normal speaking condition so I am glad the fingers can do the talking.
    Doc prescribe mega antibiotics (I had an Aunti-Biotic once) which I take for six days. After which I turn into a blob and slither into shower drain.

So you say? Me too .... now if you'll excuse me I'm going to soak my nose in warm water and sea salt using a Netti Pot.

Merry Christmas everyone!
    Styxx

Re: Does the flu shot really work?

My mother has it as of today. We were going to take her out for Christmas lunch and she rang to say, and also illustate over the phone, that she can hardly talk, which is not necessarily a bad thing. She had the flu jab because she is an old person.

What's your excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by PaulR View Post
    My mother has it as of today. We were going to take her out for Christmas lunch and she rang to say, and also illustate over the phone, that she can hardly talk, which is not necessarily a bad thing. She had the flu jab because she is an old person.

What's your excuse?
    I'm decomposing as I write this.
    Styxx

The instant cure is another flu shot, from a 44 magnum between the eyes, although there is the side effect of a slight headache
    Derek
    Things may come and things may go but the art school dance goes on forever
    NOW WITH Cubase 5, JABB,GPO, Fender Strat, Ibanez RG, Yamaha Fretless Bass, Framus Archtop, The Trumpet and Mr T Sax, together with GREEN SEALING WAX

Go Back to forum