• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Garritan Strings - Free

Share/Bookmark

Garritan Strings - Free

Would anyone like a set of the complete Garritan Strings? All the CD's (sorry, never got the DVD), fully-registered and legal copy, and completely eligible for all updates to the series. I haven't used it in 4 or 5 years, and I'm waiting for the GM set/Aria player to come out, as MIDI's gotten too complicated for me, and I long for simpler MIDI times.

Sorry, you have to pay for packaging and shipping. Contact me privately for information.

Stevemitchell

Re: Garritan Strings - Free

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMitchell View Post
    Would anyone like a set of the complete Garritan Strings? All the CD's (sorry, never got the DVD), fully-registered and legal copy, and completely eligible for all updates to the series. I haven't used it in 4 or 5 years, and I'm waiting for the GM set/Aria player to come out, as MIDI's gotten too complicated for me, and I long for simpler MIDI times.

Sorry, you have to pay for packaging and shipping. Contact me privately for information.

Stevemitchell
    Steve,

That's very nice of you to offer this for the holidays!

I hope the recipient pays if forward.

Best,

Gary

OH JEEZ! I forgot to mention that this is for GIGASAMPLER/GIGASTUDIO. At the time, it was called GIGASTRINGS. GORGEOUS samples!

Stevemitchell

Smile Re: Garritan Strings - Free

Steve,

I have GPO and the string library would be such a great addition. I would love to be able to use a library like that.

Please let me know how I can send you the shipping cost if you pick me. Thank you in advance.

Conrad

Conrad -

I'm envious . . . you got there first!

Please note that these are in Giga format. If you don't have Gigastudio (or Orchestra) you can get a free translator from Chicken Systems (Google "Rubber Chicken" and they'll come right up).

Just figured I'd offer this gratuitously . . . I have no idea of what you have/don't have - know/don't know . . . but wanted to help out.

Joe

Oh! Rubber Chicken! I imagine other people were hesitating to respond for the same reason I was - I don't have Giga. Good info to have, this Rubber Chicken utility--for the next time free Garritan Strings are offered.

Randy B.

ehm... i'm in italy but i would pay some extra shipping cost!
    put me in the queue if all the other resingns!!!
    and with kontakt3 (and a lot of experiencing in sampling) i have no problem in converting them!

thanks anyway and marry christmas!
    (you are going to give a GREAT present to someone...)

One of the NorthernSounds Moderators got here first (LFO), fully realizing that these required Giga Sampler/Studio, and he's got them.

BTW, I have tons of other sample libraries, but just have to sort them out.

Have a Merry Christmas Everyone!

Stevemitchell.

what a lucky man!

btw, if you want to trash some library, give us a call!

Hello Steve and thanks very much! This has been a very generous offer.

I am now going to respectfully decline the offer. When you initially made the offer I jumped on it immediately as I have been looking for GOS for quite some time. At least a year in fact. They are *gorgeous* and have added a great deal to many pieces I've listened to here on the forum. However, I did not think it through entirely. The fact is, GOS2 will be coming out soon and I'll be picking it up as soon as it is out. I would rather see GOS go to someone who can use the package for the long term.

So, with a bit of embarrassment for my knee-jerk reaction, I am stepping aside. Sorry to complicate things. Next time I'll think things through more before hitting the submit reply button.

-Kevin
    We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

Go Back to forum