• Register
  • Help

Topic: Nick Phoenix- Orchestral Library?

Share/Bookmark

Re: Nick Phoenix- Orchestral Library?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Z6:
    Absolutely! I have RI and it is simply wonderful. There are sounds on RI that are mind-bogglingly authentic. If he can do the same for strings, I\'d start saving my pennies.

Fewer, \'better\' sounds is what I\'d like.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes Nick.I agree start of with Fewer sounds but make them state of the art!

I am always open to new ideas, and would be interested in purchasing a strings library, especially if it is done like a collection, where consumer could choose the sounds they want, like Worra\'s Brass Collection.

Also good support from the developer like with Garys free updates.

This would be wonderful.

With fear of insulting Nick, which is not my intention at all - I own both Quantum Leap Brass and Rare Instruments and especially RI is a wonderful library, I think that doing an orchestral string library is a much bigger task than doing solo-instrument libraries. And getting the right recording environment, the right (amount) of players etc.... Making a string library will be very expensive unless you can make some cool deal with a symphony orchestra and their players (which I doubt that you can with any pro orchestra).

And to Raven - \'if you can make a library that is better than GOS I\'m all for it\'... Well I don\'t think you actually KNOW if you\'re doing a library that\'ll beat another library until you\'re into the programming and testing phase of the library, so I don\'t think anyone would be able to make that promise beforehand

Very valid point. Thanks Simon.

Raven

And to Raven - \'if you can make a library that is better than GOS I\'m all for it\'... Well I don\'t think you actually KNOW if you\'re doing a library that\'ll beat another library until you\'re into the programming and testing phase of the library, so I don\'t think anyone would be able to make that promise beforehand

[/B][/QUOTE]

Nick Phoenix- Orchestral Library?

To Nick

I saw the other thread, and so far you have some requests to create a killer Orchestral Library. Can you do it? Are you willing to?

The demand is out there, If you can make better library than GOS I am all for it!

Your quality of QLB and RARE are very high end!
    Also by selling seperate versions of CDs like Worra is doing, would be welcomed as well!

Any other users wish to see Nick make a Strings Library?

Raven

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Raven:
    To Nick

Any other users wish to see Nick make a Strings Library?

Raven
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Absolutely! I have RI and it is simply wonderful. There are sounds on RI that are mind-bogglingly authentic. If he can do the same for strings, I\'d start saving my pennies.

Fewer, \'better\' sounds is what I\'d like.

The idea of making a complete orchestra library appeals to me, but I\'m not really sure how to go about it. Maybe someday.

Go Back to forum