• Register
  • Help

Topic: SampleTekk's Groupbuy extended to December 26:th

Share/Bookmark

SampleTekk's Groupbuy extended to December 26:th

As the titles says, due to the holyday spirit we extend our groupbuy to end the 26:th!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: SampleTekk's Groupbuy extended to December 26:th

Quote Originally Posted by Worra View Post
    As the titles says, due to the holyday spirit we extend our groupbuy to end the 26:th!
    Sorry, due to the lousy customer support for downloaded samples, I can't recommend SampleTekk. Tho I'm not sure my post will go out because of the collusion between SampleTekk and Northern Sounds. Beware. Best wishes, Earl

Quote Originally Posted by EarlRShay View Post
    Sorry, due to the lousy customer support for downloaded samples, I can't recommend SampleTekk. Tho I'm not sure my post will go out because of the collusion between SampleTekk and Northern Sounds. Beware. Best wishes, Earl
    I'm not really sure what your after here. As I said to answer to your other post about the same thing here: "I'm sorry that your not satisfied, please contact me at per@sampletekk.com and we'll sort it out. If I can't sort things out, I'll refund you your money"

I've not heard anything from you regarding this, so it's not much I can do about it at this point.
    And, no, I do not want NS to remove your post, I want it to be here so you know that you can contact me and we'll sort your problem out.

Really, I'm TRYING to help you here!!!!!!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

without being associated with sampletekk in any way, i can confirm that it was very nice to "deal" with worra. i had to contact customer support twice because of a money transaction that got lost, and what i experienced was the best customer support one can imagine! so thumbs up for worra and his monster (in terms of size;-) libraries :-)

Quote Originally Posted by EarlRShay View Post
    Is that meant to be a joke???

SampleTekk (Worra) is a pleasure to deal with. The one time I had an issue with a faulty DVD I was sent a replacement right away. The products are great (especially at group buy price). It sounds like you've got some kind of vendetta going on.

Thank you guys! I can only add that I've posted a PM to EarlRShay on this forum without getting any response. I've also asked him in responses to his posts to contact me by mail without any result, so, I guess that EarlRShay simply doesn't like me....
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Just a short note saying that Earl has now been in contact with me and I'll hope that we have sorted things out. It was a matter that had "fallen between chairs", so he was entitled to being irritated!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Hello Earl:

I am really sorry to hear about your less than positive experience, but I can assure you if you contact Per, he will definitely take care of you.

My experience with Sampletekk has been nothing but Top Notch. They are a very professional and respectful company with very honest dealings. They have fabulous products at a bargain that's unmatched, and I own a lot of their pianos.

I can only speak from my experience, and it has been nothing but positive.

Hope you sort it out

Good Luck
    Dd

Quote Originally Posted by ddarwin7 View Post
    my experience with sampletekk has been nothing but top notch. They are a very professional and respectful company with very honest dealings. They have fabulous products at a bargain that's unmatched, and i own a lot of their pianos.

I can only speak from my experience, and it has been nothing but positive.
    +1

Go Back to forum