• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sustain Resonance Does Not Work In Logic

Share/Bookmark

Sustain Resonance Does Not Work In Logic

Sustain and Sympathetic Resonance does not work in Logic Pro. Does anyone else have this problem? It does not work at all no matter what the setting. This has been tried with a G5 and a MacBook Pro. I have found that it will work in a convoluted way. Another track has to be selected and then all the tracks played and Sustain Resonance will work, but it won't if the track itself is selected. This is with solo piano. Therefore, it won't work in real time. I also think some users have had this problem on other systems because I know there have been posts with not hearing differences between Sustain Resonance settings. I think it is not working at all because when it does work, it is very easy to hear the change of setting and also the noises that have been reported with Sustain Resonance.

Re: Sustain Resonance Does Not Work In Logic

Hey,

I have got the same problem with sustain resonance in Kore 2. In stand-alone everything is fine.

BurtaN

Hi BurtaN,
    I'm working on the sustain resonance for the v1.04 update, and I believe the bug you're seeing should be gone. I'm actually at the coffeeshop right now programming more of it. In a recent news update I wrote I expected to finish it before the end of May (until I got sick). Nevertheless it's close to complete. You should see it soon on the update site, garritan.biz, and I'll post here when it's up.
    Hope this helps-
    Jeff

I hope so as well .
    Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hurchalla View Post
    ...I'm actually at the coffeeshop right now programming more of it.
    Jeff!

You are worthy of a coffee plantetion for yourself alone, somewhere in S.A. Just for you and the work you are doing with GAST!

Excellent news, although I'm not using Logic and everything is fine with my Steinway Pro!

Go Back to forum