• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Topic: January Sale and Promotion at Kirk Hunter Studios

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    January Sale and Promotion at Kirk Hunter Studios

    First of all, I want to wish everyone here a happy holiday, and productive new year. Thanks to many here, 2008 was a great year at KH Studios!

    Starting December 20th, 2008 and all through the month of January, 2009, we will be having a sale on downloadable products. Additionally, these products contain a few of the new TVEC instruments as a promotion. These prices along with the promotional TVEC instruments will only remain until the end of January, 2009, so HURRY!

    You can get more information at http://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/

  2. #2

    Re: January Sale and Promotion at Kirk Hunter Studios

    Thanks Kirk!

    Nice prices...

    Those of us (well, me at least) that bought the TVEC patches early on, is there any upgrade plan for us (me!)

    Hope the holidays have been kind to you, you're worth it!

    /Thomas
    We are the musikmakers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
    -Willy Wonka

    www.lavergren.com
    Follow me on Twitter!

  3. #3

    Re: January Sale and Promotion at Kirk Hunter Studios

    Kirk:

    Is TVEC available for the Diamond strings? And if so, can you provide me with the link? I keep getting lost in all the choices on your web site!

    Thanks!

    Peace

    Rik Pfenninger

  4. #4

    Re: January Sale and Promotion at Kirk Hunter Studios

    Quote Originally Posted by rikp View Post
    Is TVEC available for the Diamond strings? And if so, can you provide me with the link? I keep getting lost in all the choices on your web site!
    Rik Pfenninger
    Same here :
    as a Diamond user, I might very well be interested by the TVEC patches, provided of course that I know the price, the availability, etc.
    And about this (no offense), I believe you should really do something about your site's architecture and look : maybe my 50-year old man's eyes and brain are no longer what they used to be (and even at their top they probably were just average....), but I never searched any other site so uneasy to navigate and hard to read/understand.

  5. #5

    Re: January Sale and Promotion at Kirk Hunter Studios

    Thomas:
    Send me your receipt, and I'll send you the new TVEC patches free. MuzkGuy@aol.com

    rikp and sirbellog:
    Assuming you are referring to the Kontakt downloadable version; yes, they are available. However, at the risk of losing more money, but being more invested in customer satisfaction, I would wait to get them until after the 1st of Feb. The reason is that we are going to be doing some major website changes and price changes. It is likely that TVEC will then be included in Diamond even tho' the price of Diamond will go up to $459.00 from the current promotional/sale price of $399.00. However, if you want the TVEC upgrade to Concert Strings and Studio Strings, you can get them at
    http://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/purchaseDLk2.html
    Roll your mouse over "Strings" and you'll see the various options there. Once again, we are going to be doing a big change of the website to simplify things.

  6. #6

    Re: January Sale and Promotion at Kirk Hunter Studios

    great news Kirk! I have been eying Emerald and think it's a terrific price. I would also like to THANK YOU for having this sale on to the end of the month when I will have funds to cover the Emerald download expense. Top drawer sir.

    one thing- Emerald is a 20 gig library. How does one obtain this library via download without spending a week at their computer waiting for the files to transfer? Are they mega zipped or something? Just curious.

    Thanks again for this sale. Terrific stuff.

  7. #7

    Re: January Sale and Promotion at Kirk Hunter Studios

    Quote Originally Posted by davecos View Post
    great news Kirk! I have been eying Emerald and think it's a terrific price. I would also like to THANK YOU for having this sale on to the end of the month when I will have funds to cover the Emerald download expense. Top drawer sir.

    one thing- Emerald is a 20 gig library. How does one obtain this library via download without spending a week at their computer waiting for the files to transfer? Are they mega zipped or something? Just curious.

    Thanks again for this sale. Terrific stuff.
    Well, the files are compressed into 500MB or less. But it will still take awhile for you to download everything. The download links will allow you enough time and attempts, however. In any case, it is still faster than obtaining the libraries via postal carriers. Less expensive TOO!

  8. #8

    Re: January Sale and Promotion at Kirk Hunter Studios

    Quote Originally Posted by KirkHunter View Post
    Thomas:
    Send me your receipt, and I'll send you the new TVEC patches free. MuzkGuy@aol.com

    rikp and sirbellog:
    Assuming you are referring to the Kontakt downloadable version; yes, they are available. However, at the risk of losing more money, but being more invested in customer satisfaction, I would wait to get them until after the 1st of Feb. The reason is that we are going to be doing some major website changes and price changes. It is likely that TVEC will then be included in Diamond even tho' the price of Diamond will go up to $459.00 from the current promotional/sale price of $399.00. However, if you want the TVEC upgrade to Concert Strings and Studio Strings, you can get them at
    http://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/purchaseDLk2.html
    Roll your mouse over "Strings" and you'll see the various options there. Once again, we are going to be doing a big change of the website to simplify things.
    So the upgrade price for all the concert strings would be $99.95? I too find the site a bit confusing
    Bets regards
    Raindog

  9. #9

    Re: January Sale and Promotion at Kirk Hunter Studios

    Raindog:
    Yes, to upgrade all of the Concert Strings, the cost is currently $99.95 assuming you are referring to the Kontakt version. Don't worry...the site will be a LOT more simple very soon!

  10. #10

    Re: January Sale and Promotion at Kirk Hunter Studios

    Quote Originally Posted by KirkHunter View Post
    Raindog:
    Yes, to upgrade all of the Concert Strings, the cost is currently $99.95 assuming you are referring to the Kontakt version. Don't worry...the site will be a LOT more simple very soon!
    Thanks very much Kirk for claryfying this. I´ll have to try the free TVEC file you provided once to see if it´s woth the investment but I´m afraid it will be
    BTW: I just bought an Akai EWI breath controller. Do you think your woodwinds and brass instruments are breathcontroller-ready? Will I have to change controller assignements?
    Thanks very much an all the best for 2009
    Raindog

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •