• Register
  • Help

Topic: Ot - aHHHHHHH!

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Ot - aHHHHHHH!

Tis the beginning of two week holiday vacation for me. Wish I could say I'm going to do something special but I'm not. I'm-a gonna sleep-a till-a da snow-a melt-a all-a away-a!

Yeah! No woik or school for two whole weeks!
    Styxx

Re: Ot - aHHHHHHH!

The Bills, ha! Too many excuses not enough talent. Besides, I'm a hockey fan who used to play hockey and still loves to watch hockey. Except if me instruments ezz in me facesk. A kuk kuk kuk kuk I yams what I yams.
    You have a great holiday as well Mr. Ern.
    Styxx

Every time I get a vacation and decide I'm going to relax, I end up doing all sorts of things I wasn't expecting to have to do.

If I decide I'm going to do lots of interesting things for myself, I end up sleeping until noon and not accomplishing anything.

I hope your vacation turns out better than mine.

- k
    "An artist is someone who produces things that people don't need to have, but that he - for some reason - thinks it would be a good idea to give them."

- Andy Warhol

Oh yeah. Unfortunately it turns out all too often how you describe. So my friend you're not alone. Why, just this evening my wife wrestled me into wrapping gifts for three hours. My hands are stuck in a scissors hold position and tape all over my fingers. It's a good thing this only comes once a year (commercially speaking that is.)
    Styxx

Go Back to forum