• Register
  • Help

Topic: My Piano Concerto

My Piano Concerto

Hello Everyone!

It has been a while! Approximately 2 years ago I posted this piece, which is the first movement of my first piano concerto, and have not posted anything since:

I would love for you all to listen to it again! I created it for my Mother as a gift for Christmas. I am currently in teacher's college and though I took piano lessons as a young child for about 5 years, I cannot read a single note of music, but love to compose. This program has been great for me! I have been working on the last movement (the 3rd) of this concerto intermittently since finishing the work above, and it is nearly complete (I plan on having 3 movements, and already have the 2nd written in my head)

Sadly I cannot devote much time to composing as I am a student, which is why it has taken me so long to work on the third movement! But it is almost finished, and I will post it as soon as I can.

In the meantime, for those who have already heard and remember this piece from when I posted it a while ago, I hope you enjoy listening to it again, and for those who are hearing it for the first time, please leave your thoughts and I really do appreciate any constructive criticism or opinions since I do not have any formal training in composing, I play everything by ear!

Re: My Piano Concerto

Sounds fantastic! What software do you use?

Go Back to forum