• Register
  • Help

Topic: Bardstown Audio Bosendorfer

Bardstown Audio Bosendorfer

Last week I bought the Bosendorfer Imperial and Accordions from Kip at Bardstown Audio. I am absolutely stunned by the quality of these instruments. They are so amazingly real! I was going to order just the Bosendorfer, being cautious, and since $400 is not spare change, but I went ahead and bit the bullet. And boy, am I glad I did. This is by far the best investment I have ever made in sampled instruments.

I have the East/West Bosendorfer, Steinway, and of course the Giga piano, which up until now I thought were the best sampled pianos I have ever played, but the Bosendorfer Imperial from Bardstown Audio really blows those other pianos away. I have been on such a euphonic high since last week ---I didn\'t know a sampled piano could sound like this. And the accordions have a large variety of the nicest accordion sounds I have ever heard. Who would have believed it of accordions?! (Sorry, I couldn\'t resist a jab). But seriously, these sound so good that they will get used often! I\'m into a lot of jazz work and these will be perfect.

Having previously bought the Jazz guitars and banjos, I expected top quality and Kip certainly delivered.

Re: Bardstown Audio Bosendorfer

Hello Dr. Hook,

Thank you for your compliments!

Bardstown Audio

Go Back to forum