Tips for multi out in FL Studio
I've been playing around with GPO in FL Studio and have the following tips to enable multi out:
- Fruity wrapper - under Compatibility - make sure the "use fixed sized buffers" in not checked
- Fruity wrapper - make sure "enable multiple outputs" is checked
- Assign the FX output in the wrapper to a mixer channel
- using the main Kontakt VST (not the 8 or 16 output version) assign each instrument to a different channel in the Kontakt mixer
- Click on "conf" for each GPO mixer channel and assign channel 1 to the first two outputs, channel two to outouts 3 and 4 etc.
hope this is helpful