• Register
  • Help

Topic: Enveloppes in Kontakt (2)

Share/Bookmark

Enveloppes in Kontakt (2)

Hello!

I hope this is the right place to ask about this.

I'm using Kontakt 2 to (humbly) design a custom instrument. I would need to be able to switch between different envelopes, primarily for varying the attacks. How can I do that in a single patch in Kontakt ? I hope I don't need to upgrade to 3 'cause I'm broke

Thanks a lot for any help.

Nino
    News & Music here.

Re: Enveloppes in Kontakt (2)

You don't have to switch envelope to vary the Attack. You can either Automate the Attack length by dragging a CC from the Auto tab to the Attack knob or Modulate it by right clicking the knob and select any of the modulators, that pop up in the menu. Either way, you must do this for each group you want automated/modulated.

Since you ask, the "MIDI Programming and Scripts" subforum might be more appropriate for this kind of question.

Re: Enveloppes in Kontakt (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie Fønshauge View Post
    You don't have to switch envelope to vary the Attack. You can either Automate the Attack length by dragging a CC from the Auto tab to the Attack knob or Modulate it by right clicking the knob and select any of the modulators, that pop up in the menu. Either way, you must do this for each group you want automated/modulated.
    I will try that thank you !
    News & Music here.

Go Back to forum