• Register
  • Help

Topic: Bardstone Bosendorfer

Share/Bookmark

Bardstone Bosendorfer

I just want to share with you my impression of the Bardstone Bosendorfer. I have had it for a week, and am addicted to it! It is wonderful sounding. I have several others, Giga piano, Post Pristine Steinway D, Trachtmans, East West Steinway B, East West Bosendorfer, and Malmsjo grand. I play only solo piano, and to me this is the nicest sounding, most realistic available. It has extrodinary power, grace and beauty. This is the one that does it for me. If you don\'t have it, and you love a good grand piano sound, you are missing out. It is truly a real pleasure to play. Thanks *Rick*

Re: Bardstone Bosendorfer

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rickgo:
    I just want to share with you my impression of the Bardstone Bosendorfer. I have had it for a week, and am addicted to it! It is wonderful sounding. I have several others, Giga piano, Post Pristine Steinway D, Trachtmans, East West Steinway B, East West Bosendorfer, and Malmsjo grand. I play only solo piano, and to me this is the nicest sounding, most realistic available. It has extrodinary power, grace and beauty. This is the one that does it for me. If you don\'t have it, and you love a good grand piano sound, you are missing out. It is truly a real pleasure to play. Thanks *Rick* <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello Rick,

I very much appreciate all of your wonderful compliments!

Many thanks,

Kip
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Re: Bardstone Bosendorfer

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bardstown Audio:
    Hello Rick,

I very much appreciate all of your wonderful compliments!

Many thanks,

Kip
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go Back to forum