• Register
  • Help

Topic: Melly Samples

Share/Bookmark

Melly Samples

Greetings, I found some flats mixed in with the sharps in my Mellotron samples, so I made them all sharps. It's supposed to be uncouth to use "b" for a flat in the filename (something to do with some samplers being unable to map correctly from the filename). Fixed a few bad endings, too (now there are less of them ). Any wrong notes, please let me know. It was a rush job.

http://www.leisureland.us/audio/mell...ronsamples.htm

Re: Melly Samples

Well I'm excited for starters!

What's the deal with these samples? Are they public domain? I don't want to get the wrong end of the stick.

Can't be enough Mellotron samples in my opinion - good work!

best

Barrie

Edit - spotted your previous posts with the word 'FREE' in it - top marks, go to the top of the class.

Re: Melly Samples

Quote Originally Posted by BarrieB View Post
    Well I'm excited for starters!

What's the deal with these samples? Are they public domain? I don't want to get the wrong end of the stick.

Can't be enough Mellotron samples in my opinion - good work!

best

Barrie

Edit - spotted your previous posts with the word 'FREE' in it - top marks, go to the top of the class.
    Barrie, these particular sounds are public domain. They go back in time many years. There are other sounds that have been recorded within the last 10 years that are not public domain. I have some of them on tape frames, but alas, I cannot distribute them as samples.

Go Back to forum