• Register
  • Help

Topic: Happy Birthday BenNichols!

Orcas Island

Happy Birthday BenNichols!

Happy Birthday Ben!

A very wonderful, happy and musically successful upcoming year to you Ben. And thanks for being a part of this community.

Gary Garritan

Re: Happy Birthday BenNichols!

AH, I love it when I'm among the first to do one of these--I'm so often late.

Have a terrific, music filled year!

Randy B.

wow, thanks guys! Ive said it before and I will say it again, this is truly the best forum on the web! My new year's resolution shall be to be more active on here. I check it everyday, just dont always have time to reply in detail as I would like. Soon I shall be releasing an album upon the world, which features in particular the Gofriller.... it would feature the Strad too if I had a copy of it...

Thank you again!

Happy Birthday, Ben!

David Sosnowski

Central Illinois

Happy Birthday Ben! All the best to you this new year. I for one would love to hear what you have done with the Gofriller. Maybe you could post a link to a few excerpts? Thanks, John

Ben, you've offered your help to me more than once. Thank you for that. Thanks for being a part of this community! Thanks for being there!

Happy birthday mate and all the best!

Thankyou again guys, you're very kind.

I am always willing to help anyone i can, whether with musical issues or technical. I am quite an experienced logic Pro user (I think) so if i can help people with that I am happy to do so

Sorry, no gofriller excerpts until its all released. Ive made a vow not to put content out there until a)im totally happy with the whole album and b) the promotion leg begins!

THanks again cchaps!

Go Back to forum