• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Topic: "Dueling Hands" (Garritan Authorized Steinway)

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    "Dueling Hands" (Garritan Authorized Steinway)

    Y'all All,

    Here is my "Dueling Hands", featuring one instance of the Garritan Authorized Steinway piano.

    Regards to everybody,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  2. #2

    Re: "Dueling Hands" (Garritan Authorized Steinway)

    Mr Larry

    Don't you just love the sound of the new piano?


    Very cool piece!

    Well done

    Ron
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." Albert Einstein

    http://composersforum.ning.com/profile/RonaldFerguson

  3. #3

    Re: "Dueling Hands" (Garritan Authorized Steinway)

    Quote Originally Posted by rolifer View Post
    Mr Larry

    Don't you just love the sound of the new piano?


    Very cool piece!

    Well done

    Ron
    I do...I do like the Garritan Authorized Steinway. The high end is very crisp.

    Thanks for giving it a listen, Mr. Ron.

    Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  4. #4
    Senior Member bigears's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    1,053

    Re: "Dueling Hands" (Garritan Authorized Steinway)

    This new song of yours has put a smile on my face. That was very well done, sir! Great ideas, and very nice rendering. Sounded great! John

  5. #5

    Re: "Dueling Hands" (Garritan Authorized Steinway)

    So which hand won? I'd call it a tie Larry, they're both winners in my book. Lots and lots of creative and inventive stuff in this. Really a great listen!!

    Cass

  6. #6
    Senior Member fastlane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Shelton, Washington State
    Posts
    3,022

    Re: "Dueling Hands" (Garritan Authorized Steinway)

    Great counterpoint Larry. And the melody isn't too shabby either.

    This one really moves along with gusto.



    Phil

  7. #7

    Re: "Dueling Hands" (Garritan Authorized Steinway)

    Quote Originally Posted by bigears View Post
    This new song of yours has put a smile on my face. That was very well done, sir! Great ideas, and very nice rendering. Sounded great! John
    Thanks for the good words, Mr. John and thank you for listening.

    May you have a wonderful 2009!

    Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  8. #8

    Re: "Dueling Hands" (Garritan Authorized Steinway)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cass Hansen View Post
    So which hand won? I'd call it a tie Larry, they're both winners in my book. Lots and lots of creative and inventive stuff in this. Really a great listen!!

    Cass
    Both hands came in second.

    I appreciate your good review of "Dueling...", Mr. Cass. Thanks for taking the time to listen.

    Happy New Year!
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  9. #9

    Re: "Dueling Hands" (Garritan Authorized Steinway)

    Quote Originally Posted by fastlane View Post
    Great counterpoint Larry. And the melody isn't too shabby either.

    This one really moves along with gusto.

    Phil
    Many thanks for your input, Mr. Phil. I always appreciate hearing from you.

    My Best,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  10. #10

    Re: "Dueling Hands" (Garritan Authorized Steinway)

    I must say, Larry, that your work and the
    Garritan Steinway are a very happy combination...
    this sounds great!

    My best,



    David
    -----
    David Sosnowski
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •