• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Sea Watching (Steinway)

Share/Bookmark

Sea Watching (Steinway)

Hello.

I thought I'd share a different side of me. One that is tender, sweet and very very consonant, as opposed to what I've shown to you thus far! And because of that, I won't share the score (because there isn't any!)

www.nikolas-sideris.com/stuff/Sea_Watching.mp3

It was originally composed with another piano library, and rendered today, because of immense love to the Steinway, with... it.

Enjoy

PS.

by Falcon. It's not a sea, ok, but it's the pic I bought and really love it! Take care Stephan

Re: Sea Watching (Steinway)

Hi, Wow, this is such a beautiful, lush ballad. Sits very nice with the Steinway piano. Thanks for putting this one up, enjoyed it several times.

You are still in London, according to your signature and profile. I thought I had read you moved back to Greece.
    John

Nikolas,

This piece took me by surprise!

Indeed a very different side of you, which I have to admit I like a lot!

I also like the combination of music and picture.

Do bring us more of this side of yours from time to time...

Yudit

That's nice! Musically impressive! You AND the Steinway sound very good.

I enjoyed your music very much.

Best Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Bigears: Thanks for listening...

Yes I did move back to Greece but neglected to change my profile (now changed properly).

I do think that the Steinway is wonderful and I grab every chance to use it, even at older pieces...

Very nice, I like it.
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

Very nice, Nicolas. Very euphonic, harmonically interesting and well arranged. I like your 'other' side too, though! I wonder if the two sides sometimes enter into dialogue; that could yield interesting results.

Best,
    Jan

Sunbird: Thanks for the kind words and I'm glad you did decide to have a listen (and be pleasently surprised! )

I do have many other pieces which are more consonant, than my 'academic' side, only they are either recorded live, or with "other" sample libraries, and I certainly wouldn't want to offend the brillianr hospitality that gary and NSS are offering!

Nikolas:

Very pretty "soundscape" and a lovely tone from the
    Steinway. The picture instilled a beautiful thought
    in your mind and an ensuing, enriching, and equally
    beautiful improvisation was given life.

Thank you, Nikolas

Jack
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Larry: I wouldn't think that it is 'impressive', only because I'm slightly close minded , but I'm very glad to know that you think it is (musically that is).

Thanks for listening..

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast